Chapter 1

Niall's P.O.V

It's been two long and loving years with Zayn, we have graduated from high school and now we are in university. 

Zayn, Niall, Liam, Louis, Harry, Dustin and I have all decided to spend our university years in America. We are all currently attending NYU, which is obviously in New York. 

We all thought about the decision and always wanted to spend time in New York, so here we are.

Dustin and Liam live in Dustin's apartment on the south side Manhattan, because Dustin decided to take Law classes. Louis and Harry, Zayn and I are all in the upper north side, because we are all taking Music class. Liam does too, but he takes a train down to our side every morning to class, even though Dustin would rather him drive his car. Louis and Harry live in the dorms, while Zayn and I are in our cozy little flat. 

It's been peaceful these last two years, barely anything causing problems for us. We've had our fights, we've seen the boys go through fights, but other than that, we are all happy. 

I snuggle into Zayn as the room continues to get more crowded. Liam and Dustin are fighting over which movie to play, Louis and Harry are snogging on the couch across from us and all the girls and boys from out Music class are all looking around shyly, eyes usually landing on Zayn and I, but I  ignore them. 

Tonight is our annual movie night, Harry decided that this month, we should ask the class to come with us. Since the movie room in Liam and Dustin's apartment is huge. 

After everyone settles either into a seat or the floor, and Dustin looses the movie battle, Toy Story 3 is playing, for what seems like the thousandth time. Liam is sitting in between Dustin's legs, crying, because this movie still gets to him. 

Zayn plays with my hair, soothing me. It's quiet, peaceful, but my stupid stomach has to go and ruin it. 

Everyone in the room turns to me as my stomach decides to make the sounds of an angry bear. I blush and cover my face with my hands in embarrassment. 

Zayn laughs out loud, and Liam groans. 

"Didn't you feed him before you got here!?"Liam asks, sighing.

"Shut up, Li. You promised you would feed me this time!" I say standing up, putting my hands on my hips.

"Tone down the sassy-ness, that's my thing." Louis says, pulling away from his snog-fest with Harry, only to be pulled back in.

My stomach chooses then to growl again, this time it sounds more awkward, like a car that just gave out on the high-way. Zayn chuckles again and stands up, grabbing my hand. 

"I guess we will leave early, gotta go feed my baby." Zayn walks toward the door, sending a wink over his shoulder to the guys. "See you all tomorrow!" 

He opens the door for me and I hop in grumbling. "I'm not a baby." 

He smiles as he sits in his chair. "Sorry," He kisses my forehead. "You're right, your not a baby, you're my boyfriend, my love, my heart, my everything." 

"And you're so corny." I blush, letting out a quiet giggle.

"Oh, but you love it!" 

"Yeah, yeah." I shake my head, trying to hide my smile. "Just drive, I'm starving here!" 

Liam's P.O.V

Once Zayn and Niall leave, everyone seems like they want to leave too. 

I don't see why, the movie has barely even started.... 

But, I guess it's because all the boys either look up to Zayn or have a crush on Niall, and the girls look up to Niall or have a crush on Zayn. 

That couple attracts all sort of attention. 

But, I don't mind. All I need in my life are my friends, my woody doll, and Dustin. 

Those kids from the music class don't matter to me one bit. 

As Louis and Harry say goodbye, I snuggle deeper into Dustin's chest. These last two years have been the happiest of my life, being with Dustin is just so magical. He is always there when I need him, and even though he can be over-protective, I love how dependable he is. 

Before he came along, I was the one who had to be the father figure to our friends, but he took over the role and now I'm just more of the lurking mother figure. Mother? Did I just openly admit that I am the girl in this relationship? Not good Liam, you must be more manly.

"You are pretty manly, babe." Dustin says, kissing the top of my head.

"I said that out loud?" I ask, looking into his sparkling eye. 

"Yes, you did." He chuckles, picking me up. I squeak, and then mentally face palm, really manly, Liam. 

Dustin turns off the T.V and while carrying me locks the front door, before carrying me to our room. 

I smile as he lays me down on the bed and kisses up my neck. 

"You are so beautiful." He whispers against my lips. 

"And you are outrageously handsome." I giggle against his lips. He winks and reaches over and turns off the light, indicating that our night is just beginning. 

Louis' P.O.V

Tonight, Harry seems to be a horny little tease.

We hasn't stopped touching me since class let our four hours ago. All throughout movie night at Liam's, he just kept kissing me, touching me, turning me on. 

But, the moment we get home he goes to our room and passes out, leaving me a very horny Louis. I huff and sit on the couch. 

I hate when he does this, gets me all up and ready, and then decides he doesn't want me anymore. It's agonizing, heartbreaking. It's been weeks, maybe even months since we have gone farther then this.

Is it me? 

Am I unappealing now? 

I wipe a few tears and go to our room. Since there is nothing else to do, I might as well go to sleep.

I just hope that I am wrong.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well this is the first chapter to the sequel you have all asked for :) 

I hope you like it / enjoy what is to come.

Comments , Questions & Concerns in the comment section below.

Voting will make these chapters come alot quicker

& Fanning will make me a happy author <3