Chapter 21

Niall's P.O.V

Dustin and Liam decided they didn't want the whole world knowing about their marriage, so they just went to the court and got it finalized easily. We threw a small party with our closest friends and ate tons of food and got drunk. It was a beautiful night.

But, today, they are leaving to Japan for three years. I am loosing my best mate, but he promised we will be talking all the time. We've been together forever, I don't know how it will be possible to function without him. 

Sighing, I slump against the plastic chairs in the airport. Liam and Dustin are giving us all our goodbye hugs, but I'm being grumpy. I know, it's immature; I know, I should be happy to see Liam so happy. But, I still feel like a piece of me is dying. It will only be for three years. But, I barely went two days without seeing Liam's face, how am I going to last over a thousand days? I guess I will have to settle with Zayn. I chuckle at the though of making Zayn dress up like batman, holding a woody doll as we watch Disney movies all night. It's not a pretty sight, I like him as the bad boy he is. 

"Niall." 

I look up to see Liam staring down at me, sadness in his eyes. I stand up and wrap my arms around his shoulders, burying my head against his neck so it makes us as close as possible. This is why people like to hug me, because I am like a security blanket, 

"We will talk on the phone once a week, mail letters all the time and skype everyday." Liam reassures, "We can even watch movies together, some how." He chuckles, hugging me even tighter. I sniff, nodding against his shoulder. I know this is the best for him, he will be able to travel, like he has always wanted, and he would be with the man he loves. But, it doesn't stop me from being lonely. 

"I will be back, don't worry." He whispers. 

"Flight 290, to Japan, now boarding." The intercom comes in over head, I look up and glare at the ceiling for ruining our moment. Liam chuckles and squeezes me once more before we pull apart. 

"I'll miss you." He says, wiping a tear from his eye,

"I'll miss you too, LiLi." I whisper, kissing his forehead before waving as he turns to walk through the doors with Dustin's hand in his.

"It's not forever." Zayn tells me, slipping his arms around my waist. I lean my head against his chest and smile through my tears.

"I know, but it doesn't make it hurt any less." I shake my head,  he kisses a falling tear away as we head to our car. 

Our wounds have healed and we basically forgot about the hectic things that happened, now our lives seem so much more normal. Weeks go by and my life is more on track. I started singing again, from on the subway, to coffee shops, to having my own concerts. It's nice, being able to sing for people. I don't always get good feedback, but I know there will always be some people who will hate a certain sound. I gained fans and I'm happy the way things are going. 

Zayn has been painting alot, something I never really noticed him doing. At first it started as random doodles here and there, but soon he had a full sketchbook and paintings hanging on our walls. They are beautiful. He even changed his major to art this semester. I'm proud of him. Plus, if his painting doesn't work out, he has his uncle's five star restaurant chain to fall back on, being the only heir to that fortune. 

Louis found his cliche, he is starting his acting career. He already appeared on this crime show, Law & Order, SVU - that episode hit close to home, but I wont go over it. He is happy, he even appeared on the broadway play, Peter Pan, it was always his dream to do that. 

Harry decided to start cooking alot more, I mean his food was always amazing, but now he actually calls himself a chef. Zayn said once we go back home, after college, he is thinking of making Harry head chef in his uncle's restaurant chain. 

I talk to Liam and Dustin all the time, the two of them are happy. Liam started to go to university up there, started picking up Japanese; so he could understand more. Dustin makes tons of money as an investigator of some sort, I hear he is really powerful. 

We look beyond the dark past we share, and we see the light. Our lives are far more beautiful now, we found sucess, we found happiness. 

Zayn and I walk hand and hand into that Cafe down the street from the school, the place that Adrien worked in. He said we didn't have to come back here, thinking it would bring me bad memories, but I didn't mind it. The food here was way to good to pass up. I slide into the seat across from him and smile as I scan the menu.

"Mr.Malik." A waitress walks up, a smile etched on her face - she is visibly interested in my man. Disgusting. 

"Sarah, nice to see you again." Zayn says, not taking his eyes off me. I feel myself smile triumphantly. I felt like sticking my tounge out, but that would be spiteful. I don't want to come off like a child and embarras Zayn. 

"It's nice to see you again, what happened to your significant other?" She asks, curtly, placing two glasses of water on the table.

"My Significant other?" Zayn turns to her, looking a bit confused, his head cocking to the side.

"That girl you would always come with, you' and her we're a thing, correct?"

"Her?" Zayn Scoffs, "I think you mean him." 

Zayn points at me, looking smug. I see the glint in his eyes, he knows what he is doing and he doesn't care.

"Excuse me?" Sarah asks, baffled.

"He is my significant other, my boyfriend, my lover." Zayn says, looking into my eyes, nothing could break this moment. "And I want more, greedy is it not?" He chuckles, grabbing my hand that was sitting on the table. "What Dustin did had me thinking, why not? Niall, I want you to be my everything. I want to be your everything, will you Marry me?" 

I stand up so quickly, the table flips over. Our glasses of water crash onto the floor and I jump up and down. 

"Yes, yes, yes." I scream. "FUCK YES!" 

I hear a familiar laugh from across the room and see Louis and Harry at a table close by, recording me on their cell phones. I run over and look straight into the camera. 

"Zayn Malik just asked me to Marry him!" I scream into the phone, not giving a single fuck. I run back over to Zayn and hug him tightly, he laughs against my ear, rubbing my back and squeezing me tightly. 

We run out of there faster then the flash and the road runner combined, ignoring the angry calls of the manager and waitresses of the cafe. I know damn well they are mad at the mess I've made, but I don't care. I drag him to our room and lay him down on the bed, straddleing his hips. 

"I love you." I say, kissing him. "I love you, I love you, I love you." 

"I love you too, so much." He whispers, clinging to me. His grip was so tight, I knew he would never let go of my ever again, and that made me content. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, all that's left now is the epilouge, which since I'm nice, is probably already posted. :3

Comments Questions, concerns - YOU KNOW THE DRILL BY NOW. COME ON PEOPLE ;) 

Votie for the happy ending ! 

& Fan, cuz... well, I know you enjoyed this story - since you're still here <3