Chapter 12

But little did Garmadon know 
Bloom had already in fact called for help not because she needed it but because she needed a distraction.

(To the ninja)
Jay and Nya had been waiting forever and Jay slowly began to close his eyes. "JAY!!"Nya shouted. Jay practically jumped out of his skin. "Huh, what? I wasn't sleeping, totally wasn't sleeping."Jay said with a yawn.
"Jay I'm sure Bloom will contact us soon, but in the meantime we could go for a little walk."Nya suggested.
"That sounds perfect, ahem I mean sure fresh air will be good."Jay said, his face turning a bright red. They walked out of the control room and onto the deck the other ninja were asleep and the sky was filled with the beautiful sparkle of the stars. They rested their arms on the banister. "Isn't it beautiful."Nya said.
"Not as beautiful as you."Jay added. Nya smiled. Jay placed his hand on top of Nya's and they both turned bright red. They stared into each other's eyes. "Did I interrupt something?"Cole asked.
"What?no."Jay said.
"Of course not."Nya said. They both looked very suspicious. Cole had a confused look on his face. "Ok? Anyway I just came to tell you that there's this horrible noise coming from the command room."Cole said.
"Bloom." Nya and Jay said.
"It's giving me this horrible headache." Complained Cole but Jay and Nya ran inside.
"Yeah there is totally something going on between them."Cole said. Kai tapped him on the shoulder. "Ahhh, oh hey Kai."Cole said.
"What's going on between who?"Kai asked overhearing parts of Cole's conversation.
"Oh, nothing, nothing is going on."Cole said. Kai didn't look convinced so Cole decided to change the subject. "So, why are you awake?"Cole asked.
"I couldn't stop thinking about Bloom, I hope she's ok and comes back."Kai replied.
"What makes you think she won't come back?"Cole asked.
"I don't know, it's just she is pretty mad at us."Kai said.
"She's not mad at us, she's mad at Jay."Cole corrected.
"Yeah sure, I hope she comes back if she doesn't, I fear the worst for ninjago is yet to come."Kai said.