Chapter 1

Bloom walked onto the main deck to find only Zane; he was usually the first ready. “Ha I’m here first, Aw come on.” said Jay as he ran to find Zane there before him. “At least I beat Kai.” Jay added. Kai and Cole came running and joined the others. “We’re here,”Cole said.
“Yeah totally not late or anything.”Kai added. Bloom sighed.
“Nevermind that now lets begin.” Bloom continued. “First we should do team exercises Kai, Cole your on a team and Jay and Zane your are on a team too.” The ninja nodded and began training. Lloyd walked out to see what was going on. “Hmm, team building exercises, do you have a partner?”Lloyd asked.
“As a matter of fact I don't have a partner.” Bloom added.
“I could be your partner.” Lloyd suggested.
“You defeat me?” Bloom said.
“Bring it on.”Lloyd said. The ninja stopped to watch them. They got into their positions ready to fight. They gave each other hard stares. Lloyd went first trying to punch Bloom; she jumped up just avoiding his attack. “Was that your best shot?”Bloom asked. This angered Lloyd and he used his elemental powers firing them at Bloom; she did a cartwheel dodging all of them. “How about some sword work.” Bloom suggested pulling out her sword. Loyd pulled out his sword and they ran towards each other blocking the attacks until something happened Bloom felt weird Lloyd was still attacking her she quickly held her sword blocking his attack her eyes glowed purple and she dropped her sword she fell. Her eyes stopped glowing and Lloyd helped her up. She didn’t know what happened. It was like she couldn’t attack him, this had happened when they were younger; he had always won but never suspected anything of it. She stood up and went inside to once again look at her photos. Lloyd thought something was wrong with her but didn’t know what.

Bloom had fallen asleep with the book in her hand and was dreaming although it didn’t feel like a dream but a past event. Bloom was her young self in her house with her parents. She had just played with Lloyd but something was wrong her parents were arguing she was playing with her toys and heard everything they said. “Did you see what she did, if garmadon finds out?”her father said.
“He won’t.”her mother replied.
“Her actions will have consequences.”he said. She ran up to her room scared. She hid under the covers then. She woke up suddenly, it was now dark outside she turned on her lamp and sat up. She closed her book until she came across a photo of her with her father. It was the only one of him but why? If it was dark outside that meant Wu would be back soon she could ask him all these questions she had. She couldn’t wait nor sleep. She placed the book down and left the room. She needed some air, and walked out on deck. The sky was black with stars twinkling in the distance. Lloyd had heard a noise and raced outside to his relief it was only Bloom. Lloyd yawned “You're up pretty late.”said Lloyd continuing to yawn. Bloom didn’t answer, she didn’t know what to say. She was still confused by everything herself. “Bloom is something bothering you? You know you can tell me anything,”Lloyd said. Bloom still didn’t answer; she turned around and Lloyd held her hand. “Whatever’s wrong I am here for you.” Lloyd added staring into her eyes.
“Thanks.”she replied.