"Hi," I greet her, smiling brightly and making sure my dimples pop out. Girls tend to love when I do that. Isabella however seems unaffected and merely nods her head in acknowledgment. She presses her lips into a thin line and directs her attention onto the frayed bits of the rips on her jeans.

One thing I have noticed about Isabella was her love for baggy clothes. She has nice style yes, but other than the dress she wore to homecoming her outfits merely consist of baggy jeans, oversized sweatshirts and huge graphic tee's that practically swallowed her body whole.

"So how's your day been?" I ask, drumming my fingers across the table. I catch her glancing down at my hands a second longer than it's deemed accidental which brings a smirk to my face.

"Do you like my new rings," I say, flexing my hands once she hasn't answered my question. The light catches onto the one on my middle finger. It's a simple silver band with a little star engraved in the middle. It's the most recent one I had got and I had bought it from a guy called John who runs a small jewellery vendor at the mall.

She shrugs her shoulders after briefly glancing down at the ring.

Okay...we seem to be getting no where.

As silence settles over the two of us and we sit watching Mia and Dylan converse and Grace and Aidan continue to suck each other's faces off I get slightly annoyed.

"Right if I've done something to make you mad can you tell me." I blatantly ask her, my tone much sharper than I had intended it to be and I turn around in my seat to face her. "Because it's fucking killing me trying to figure out what's wrong with you."

She snaps her head towards me with her eyes narrowed. I stare at her expectantly, waiting for her answer and she holds my gaze but when she allows the silence to continue to stretch over the two of us I begin to speak up again.

"For fuck sake Bella," I groan, running a hand through my hair frustrated. "Why won't you tell me? It's clear that I have apparently done something to upset you so why can't we talk this out like mature fucking adults so I can apologise or fucking something."

Isabella snorts. The first proper reaction I have gotten out of her during this entire week. "You're one to talk about mature," she mumbles. "You laugh when someone says penis."

I can't stop the giggle that escapes from my mouth and Isabella throws me a 'I told you' look. I promptly stop my laughter and snap my mouth closed.

"Alright stop going off topic!"

"You're the one giggling like a child!"

"Hey you're going off topic again!" I exclaim. "Now fucking tell me already or I'll...I'll come to your house for dinner everyday this week and keep bothering you until you spit it out!"

She raises her hands up in mock surrender and rolls her eyes. "You really want to know? Fine. I'll fucking tell you."

I let out an exasperated breath. "Fucking finally."

She gives me a blank stare and I shut up immediately. "Sorry I'm listening, you may continue."

She rolls her eyes again before opening her mouth and is about to begin to speak when well...my girlfriend appears.

I let out an audible groan.

"Ugh babe there you are," Ivy saunters her way over to me, seeming annoyed and Luna trailing after her like a lost puppy.

"Hi," I reply, forcing myself to give her a small smile. "Babe could you give us a moment please, Isabella has something important to tell me."

Ivy stops and does a once over to Isabella, as if just noticing her presence and her her lips curl up into a grimacey sort of smile. Her eyes then dart between the small space between Bella and I and then to where my knees are brushing against hers.