Chapter 1 "Have We Met Before?"

Note: Hello Readers!!!! Welcome to my hub. I'm glad you found my fic. I am a big fan of Historia Reids and Levi Ackerman, and I ship them so hard. For those who don't like the matching, it's ok if you don't want to read this. I respect that. But for those who are curious and who loved the ship as I am, you are very welcome here!! I know that others don't match, because of their age gap. But for me, somehow some traits can be a link between them and there are aspects that we can click them together.

Please no hate.

Enjoy reading!!!!

******************************

Christa

Christa Lens was now a new member of Scout Regiment, along with Ymir and the others. After the night they chose to stay at the platform while others left to join other regiments, it still terrified her to think that the field she chose would bring her to death one day. It was not a thing that she would try to deny, but all she knew was that she wanted it with all her heart. They had just arrived at the castle where the scouts would continue to plan the next operation.

The operation to reclaim Shiganshina.

As of now, they were about to be introduced to their newfound squad. They all stood in formation to meet their superiors, waiting together for a formal introduction.

She stood at the front. They were all silent as they waited for this quick meeting to start.

She noticed a group of people wearing their brown jackets with wings of freedom on their shoulders arrive, and they came to stand in front of them. The Survey Corps.

She recognized Commander Erwin and his team, followed by a brunette, ponytailed woman who was wearing glasses. They were followed by a smaller male figure, with raven hair. His eyes were cold but fierce, and his body was well proportioned.

Well, that was very detailed for her to observe.

Different from the rest of them, he had the scariest aura; she felt cold run along her spine as she stared at his unreadable expression. He even had dark circles surrounding his eyes. Hange was the Squad Leader, in charge of the four squads. She also administered the two captured Titans, although this was dismissed after the two monsters were assassinated by unidentified individuals. Christa even participated when all the cadets let their ODM gear be inspected because the Military Police suspected that the ones responsible for this were of the 104th Training Corps.

Mike was the leader of Squad Mike and known as the Second Strongest Soldier. She wondered who the first strongest soldier might be. What was he like? Or was this person a woman?

While listening to them, Christa thought how strong these people were, knowing that they were all bound to slay the actual monsters that caused the extinction of humanity outside the walls. It was very well known that this special movement had lost many soldiers and only the strongest and bravest ones could continue to play a part. That was the obvious reason why the other 104th cadets at the platform left. They were afraid to devote their lives.

This was a suicide mission for her, to be killed by a starving, weird-looking titan was highly possible in this kind of mission. She just prayed that this time, she would not end up as titan food. Who knew; maybe she would be dead in their first operation outside the walls. Well, she was ready to die after all. It was just another excuse for her to be killed.