REXSOKA

"I think it's done!" Ahsoka called into the seemingly empty room. A head poked out of the closet, Kix's, and he grinned.

"I hope this works, commander!" Kix said encouragingly, giving Ahsoka a thumbs up.

Rex had been called and he entered, looking surprised. Before he could speak- she piped up.

"Rex- I started doing art and LOOK what I painted!" She grinned, grabbing an edge of the cover, dramatically whipping it off before turning excitedly to Rex."Whaddaya think?!"

Rex blinked before smiling slowly and giving a thumbs up- but Ahsoka could feel his confusion and utter unknowing. She deflated, her lekku darkening at another failed attempt.

"You don't know what it is." She said sadly as she turned away in shame. A hand came to her shoulder,"Don't worry Commander," Rex smiled genuinely at her,"You'll get better."

Then his footsteps fade away, Kix bursts out of the closet and walks out after him. Ahsoka sighed as she recovered her canvas.

Kix bolted down the corridors after Rex and caught him as he walked into his office. He put his foot in the door to stop it closing before stepping in. Rex looked up questioningly.

"Rex, do you KNOW what Ahsoka was doing?"

Rex blinked,"Art?"

Kix shook his head impatiently,"She was TRYING to tell you she LIKES you."

"She..." Rex's eyes widened,"Likes- me?"

"YES!" Kix exploded. Rex stood up and ran to her room, opening the door after knocking lightly.

Ahsoka was staring sadly at her painting but looked up when he came in.

"Oh, Hey Rex. Hehe- Just-"

"Kix told me you liked me." Rex blurted out. Ahsoka's eyes widened, her lekku darkened further as she shifted and nodded.

"I-I do." She confirmed in a small voice. Rex stepped closer to her, blushing. Then he smiled,"I- like you too."

a/n Okay- Drabbles are impossible. So a noice Trabble for y'all. Just some fun writing practices because Drabbles are my bane! Enjoy and thanks to those who inspire me! You know who you are!