13. Dressing up

This dress looks like it's made for a whore. The neckline is too low. The dress is too short. It shows her legs too much.

Jules protests, "Where did you get this? Prostitution house?"

"I bribed a whore to give me her best dress. No, don't stare me like that. You can't go to the designer using male clothes."

He is right. Jules still feels to strangle him a bit. Her first dress. She's wearing a whore's dress.

Jules comments, "You could just get a dress from one of your maids."

"Good idea. A gorgeous maid dress..."

Daniel closes his eyes.

The image of Jules half naked, only wearing sexy maid dress flashed in his mind. Scratch that. It's better if she's only wearing white apron and white stocking. Nothing else.

She is kneeling down. Ready to serve him. Her master.

"Daniel, are you listening to me? Dan?"

"Nope. I'm too busy receiving your lips service. You are doing good, Jules. I'm almost there..."

A knock to his head wakes him up from his fantasy. He rubs the bump on his head. Jules rubs her knuckle.

She warns, "Don't ever mixed me into your dirty imagination."

"Of course not. I have high standards for women."

Jules bites her lips. She looks hurt. She hides it pretty well as usual.

Most of Dan's past mistresses have one common thing. They are blessed with pairs of lovely breast.

Finally they arrive at the clothing shop. It isn't easy to get appointment with the designer. The French Lady is very picky. She chooses her customers. If she hates the Lady, she won't design for you. Even if you offered her a lot sum of money.

Daniel gets out from the carriage first. He is going to help her when Jules jumps down from the carriage as usual. She almost falls down because she's wearing a dress. Not pants.

He catches her just in time.

He warns, "Jules, don't forget who you are."

Jules struggles and he finally releases her slim waist.

She comments, "You are right. I'm no longer him. Not now. Call me Julia, Jules' little sister."

"Julia, my love. Let's enter the shop."

She places her hand on his arm and they walk into the shop together. She walks a bit stiffly. She isn't used to wear woman shoes. Heels are made to torture a Lady. She almost falls down few times.

Daniel rescues her everytime.

Jules protests, "Why you gave me heels?"

Daniel smirks when he says, "I want my fiancee to look pretty in public eyes."

I know you can't walk in heels. I just want to grab you whenever you fall. It's hard to find you so timid like this, Jules.

Of course she doesn't know his secret motive. She would kill him if she knew about it. Jules is an excellent shooter.

"Madame Noirot," greets Daniel.

He kisses the back of her hand when she offers it.

Jules rolls her eyes.

Madame Fleur Noirot is around forty years old. Her baby face, slim and petite build makes her looks younger than her age. She looks upward to Jules.