Chapter 36 - How to Save A Life

Start from the beginning

"Where are you going though?" Jungwon asked Jay.

"Heeseung hyung." He spoke. "He's all alone while we all have one another." He said then ran.

Dino was annoyed pointing a gun at Jay but Minghao pushed his hand down. "We need that kid the most. Plus, he's just going to the rooftop, where Heeseung is. We're not his enemy anymore." He explained. "He's clever, just like his father. He might have a brilliant idea in mind." He said making Dino shrug and nod.

Minghao's right.

This kid just fooled them to be Jun and even snatched their firearms without them noticing. He is brilliant.

Dino pointed his gun at the cops and killed a few but reserved 3 hostages. It'll be easy to manipulate fewer. If kids can fool them, how much more these trained men for combat and firearms.

The kids trembled in fear once again.

"Where's my son?" A man demanded as he entered.

Here comes the most awaited VIP, Lee Joon.

Each of the captors smiled upon seeing him.

The cops trembled as they saw the notorious mass murderer they've only heard of and never saw before. They recalled those dark times where his wanted posters were all over the place. He's now here, alive and well.

"Which one?" Hoshi asked.

"Hoonie!" Lee Joon spoke as soon as he saw Sunghoon on the ground, bleeding. "You heartless beings! How could you do this to a kid?" He yelled.

"You burned students as well, just to kill the ugly bastards." Hoshi reasoned out. Lee Joon clicked his tongue, looking away in disbelief.

"That wasn't me. That was Euijin. I was only to kill one person that night. He thought he needed solid evidence, but there was no posible way to do it. Even with that much proof, nobody believed us. Better make our own karma that wait for it." He said then went to Sunghoon's aid, tying something on his wound to stop the bleeding.

"Let's murder Jiro." Hoshi suggested. "He took our lives away from up. He made us into monsters." He said but it only made Lee Joon laugh crazily as if Hoshi jist made the most hilarious joke.

"Jiro? Yoongi already came for him." He said on a smirk.

"Yoongi hyung? All alone?" Dino asked.

While they were talking, one cop got up on his feet and went to the rooftop, to take the kids as hostages. He has to live. He needs to live. He has a family.

Dino pointed the gun at him when his noticed, but another cop jumped at him and made him miss the shot.

Dino then looked at him with a creepy smile. "Perhaps we only need one hostage." He said and shot him.

"Ooh, nice shot." Lee Joon praised as if killing was not a big deal. "Going back to the story, you know how crazy my friends are. They always do what might kill them in the long run. I tried to stop him, but he didn't listen." Lee Joon said then pointed his huge riffle at Hoshi as a threat, "Where is Lee Heeseung and Park Jay?" He asked.

"Rooftop." Minghao answered.

"I knew it was him." He said and rushed towards the rooftop.

"So, do you think Yoongi hyung could do it on his own?" Dino asked his squad mates.

The two of them couldn't give an answer.

"I suggest we go there and make sure he's dead. His men are probably on their way here as long as Jay's here. We can attack him on his office. We can take Heeseung to shoot him." Hoshi said without actually analyzing the situation.