"Choose one?", Taehyung directed me and I pointed towards the one that caught my attention. 

"Oh, that one! It is around $1000. It is a good one and luckily, it is on offer this week. Would you like to buy that?", he asked me and I looked away trying to select another one. I don't have $1000. I need to choose something at around $500.

"I am sorry, we will come tomorrow. I don't have enough money to buy that one", Taehyung scratched his neck looking embarrassed. No, no. I don't want him to buy something so expensive. $1000 is not anything less.

"No, Taehyung. I will choose something cheaper. I have $500. I will choose something around that price", I told him and he looked at me, surprised.

"So, are you planning to buy a violin today? And that was the work you are talking about", he exclaimed, with his eyes widening a bit and I nodded. He then pressed his lips into a thin line and tapped his foot thrice on the wooden floor.

"I will pay $570 and you pay the rest", he declared and I declined. I don't want to use his money for buying my violin.

"Excuse me, could you please pack the one she just asked for?", Taehyung pointed at the violin I chose before not paying heed to my words. I nudged his elbow trying to stop him but he didn't give a damn. Stubborn alien!!

"Taehyung, you need not pay such a huge amount. Use that money for something useful", I tried to convince him but he just shook his head in negation. Ugh! This guy.

"I feel ashamed that I couldn't pay the whole amount and here you are, telling me not to pay how much ever I can. I insist, Nazeera", he forwarded the cash already and the shopkeeper eyed at us weirdly. I have no other option now. I handed him the cash I have and he smiled. He packed the violin and we left the store, thanking him.

"You shouldn't have done that", I shot a glare and he let out a smile.

"Please don't talk like you didn't like the violin. I know you got attracted to it when you first saw it and you couldn't take your eyes off it. And I do want to help you as it was my fault. Aren't we both happy?", he raised his brows and I looked away.

He was right about it. He was satisfied that I took his help and I am satisfied with the new violin. I just wanted to go home and try my favorite music notes. I can't wait. I hope I will have a beautiful journey with my newly bought love.

"Thank you", I uttered and he nodded, beaming with his sparkling eyes.

As we were walking, I realized that it was the surprise he was talking about.

"Is this the surprise you are telling me today?", I asked him and he nodded with a wide grin. He tucked his shirt today and styled his hair to one side revealing his forehead. Why didn't I realize that he is this handsome till now? And again, I mentally smacked myself for having such thoughts on the man beside me.

"Stop staring, Nazeera, I know I am handsome", he leaned in and winked, making me embarrassed.

"I am not", I looked away not wanting to face him. How did he catch me staring at him? And why did I stare at him for that long? Nazeera, are you losing your mind? 

"Don't lie. Why are you looking away then?", he hit the right point. I looked at him to find him smirking. He is such a flirt. Doesn't he have any other stuff to do?

"Cat caught your tongue huh?", he spoke still smirking. I just looked away ignoring his words. I know that if I start fighting, he would play with my words back and I don't want that. Honestly, I don't have the right words to retort him.