X - End

ARTHIT's POV

Next Day At College

I stood in the corridor with Aklit, Ria and Kria but Kongpob was nowhere to be seen and I was nervous to face him, but I was worried about him not being found anywhere.

"where is Kong?" asked Kria

That's my question!!

"There he is" said Ria pointing out at a guy standing little far from us with his hoodie on and headphones connected to his ears and looking at phone.

It's not so him.

"Okay guys you carry on, am going to talk to him" said Aklit and started walking towards him. I wanted to follow him but Kria stopped me.

"Let them have a talk first, give him sometime"

"Okay" I said unwillingly.

We changed our direction to class and the day went like a lightning. Afternoon came and I had to face Kong now. Me and Kria were the first one to reach cafeteria, we ordered our food and waited for the gang to join.

After some time, Kong and Aklit came together and then Ria joined us. I felt relieved knowing that they were friends again like before. They were close again like nothing happened yesterday.

Kong looked at me as he sat and diverted his attention to others talking about something. I couldn't contribute anything to the conversation as it was hard for me to concentrate on anything as so much was going on my head.

I got up after our lunch and directly went to my next class. It was hard to pretend like nothing happened between us or like till yesterday we were on each other whenever we were alone.

I had only one afternoon class and told Aklit that I will not be waiting for him and started towards the car. We both have been using the same car and today Ria will be dropping him home as am going first.

I was about to enter my car when I saw Kong coming towards parking area, I thought to go first as I can't bear him ignoring him instead I stood there and waited for him as I was at fault and have to face him.

"No class?"

"I skipped it"

"Ohh okay"

"for you?"

"I had only one"

"Okay"

"Kong!?"

"huh!"

"Can we talk?"

"I don't think there is anything left to talk"

"Kong , please?"

"Please what Arth?"

"come with me"

I held his hands and walked towards the ground; it was empty as classes were going on still. He followed me and we sat on the bench that was near the ground.

"Am sorry for what happened at Ria's party, I didn't intend to end things with you that way. It's just that Kria used to like for 2 years and it didn't feel right for me betray her and Aklit was always against this and I couldn't decide what to do but I was wrong to hurt you"

I hope he is not angry that I was siding with Kria and not caring about his feelings.

"So, what you want us to happen now?"

"you know everything was a misunderstanding and it was not true what I said that night"

"you didn't tell me Arth!"

What I didn't tell him!? Did I hide something else; I don't remember anything though!

"Tell you what Kong?"

"That you like me!"

"If I don't like you then I wouldn't be falling for you more and more. I won't be falling for the little things, the way you flirt with me, the way you look at me the way you kiss me" I said as I leaned and knotted my hands behind his neck.

"then kiss me sunshine"

That was all I needed to hear as I leaned in and attached my lips to his, kissing him aggressively. He held me at my waist and pulled me towards him the body contact sent shiver to all the correct places and I moaned without realizing.

His tongue entered my mouth and started exploring and we started fighting for dominance and of course I won, and he let me enjoy his mouth and we kissed for a long time.

"where have you been staying?"

"I shifted back home, mom will be back by next week" he said and kissed me again.

"So, are we boyfriends now?"

"Yes, we are"

he said and kissed my forehead and that was all I wanted to know. We both hugged and stayed there for a long time and only parted when the other students coming to the ground for practice.
_____________________________________

I hope beautiful ending is all we need

I'll write an extra chapter and let me know if you have any questions and views.

Yours,
Lucy❤️