VI

ARTHIT's POV

After Kong said what happened between him and Lily I hugged him as if I was saying it's fine. I know he is hurt and this time he liked Lily and was trying hard to make this relationship work but the other side was just fake.

We stayed like that for sometime and then he held my face in his hands and started nearing me.

He is going to kiss me, I need to stop this.

"K-Kong"

"......"

"W-what are you d-doing!! Stop"

"Why?"

"B-because!"

I don't know what to say.

"It's okay, we both are single and I know that you like me! Atleast my body!" he said which shocked me.

How does he knows that!

"Calm down Arthit, you have been the prettiest person I have ever seen. We can try dating better than getting hurt from someone else!" he said and attached his lips on mine.

Even though I tried resisting at first, it was not hard for me to give in to him.

We kissed and kissed and kissed.

He bit my lower lip asking for entrance, I moaned and he took that time to enter my mouth and started exploring my mouth. It felt right to kiss him and moreover he made me feels safe.

His hands slowly travelled to my PJs and he started rubbing my lower part with his free hand which was already hard just from the kissing.

"You are already hard"

His horse voice already makes me dizzy!!

"S-stop" I said holding his hands.

This is not right, I have to stop myself. He is my brother's best friend and he'll never allow me to date his best friend and Kria! Yes how will I face Kria

"kong let's watch a movie" I said and got up from my bed and started walking towards the bathroom, once I came out of the toilet, he was still sitting on my bed confused.

He got up and followed me as I walked downstairs.

We watched a movie after eating our lunch and then again started watching a movie but kong fell asleep on my shoulder halfway through the movie. After some time,he slowly came down and slept on my laps.

I let him sleep and continued watching.

It was not even 3 when my brother came back to see Kong sleeping on my lap peacefully and my hands playing with his hair.

"Attn!?"

"...."

"Arth? It's not what I think it is right?" he asked

See! I knew it, he never agrees on dating his friends!

"No bro, he just fell asleep while watching movie" I said and slowly held his head and made him sleep on the sofa.

"I believe you, I hope it doesn't lead to something else" Aklit said and went to his room.

I sat there thinking what would happen if we date, I may lose Kria permanently and Kong will lost Aklit. I am not ready to take that risk and it's better if we stay as friends.

After that day Kong has been trying to talk to me about us dating but I have been avoiding him at all the cost. Even at lunch, where we all meet he comes and sits next to me and holds my hand or makes some funny things.

Me having crush on him for years is already making me hard to avoid him.

He won't be quiet when we are alone and always tries to kiss me and I have given in sometimes as it's really hard to control myself when he looks sexy and shows his desire in his eyes.