Chapter 9- Dreams

(Y-n)'s P.O.V I walked back to my house with Vermin in my bag, My parents were home and I ran to hug them, MOM! DAD! You yell. I missed you guys so much you say. Your parents look at each other and laugh, Missed us? We only went to the store to buy food (y-n) they say. Anyway I'm glad you guys are back you say. (Y-n) Tomorrow me and your dad are gonna work but while your gone the neighbors can come over for a sleepover and hang out with you how does that sound. OMG THANKS GUYS. We stopped by to buy some cat food for this adorable kitty said your mom and started talking in a high pitched voice to the cat. Inside you tried not to laugh. (Y-n) you should get some sleep, also we have to work tonight so your gonna need to get some extra rest. Okay you say and change into your pajamas's which was a black tank top crop top with black shorts and black and white striped socks. You fluff the pillow and the cat jumps on your bed and meows. You rub his forehead, he licks you on the cheek. You hear your parents walk out the door. The cat transforms into his human form, but with no shirt. You freeze and blush, You then look into his eyes and smile. You make yourself comfortable and lay against vermin's chest and fall asleep. (Y-n)?!, (y-n) you here a voice calling, you are floating in a white empty void. The voice sounds familiar you recognize the voice and freeze. The other mother crawls out of the shadows, she looks uglier than before. (Y-n) you naughty girl thinking you  could escape from me. She touches your face with her hands, you look in disgust. I WISH YOU WERE DEAD you say. The other mother shows her disgusting teeth. Watch your mouth you young lady. I WON IT'S OVER NOW LEAVE MY LOVED ONE, FAMILY , AND FRIENDS ALONE you say. (Y-n) the battle isn't over and the other mother laughs. She makes a cage appear with The neighbors, Coraline, Wybie, your parents , and vermin. You scream and cry, WHAT DID YOU DO TO THEM, (they all have button eyes), Their mind now my dear. STOP! , STOP, Vermin grabs your face and tries to sew buttons in your eyes, as soon as the needle touches your eye, you wake up breathing heavy and than you notice that vermin is asleep with his shirt off still. You carefully get out of bed and go downstairs to find the key. And than head to coraline's house.