Chapter 8- Battle between the beldam

(Y-n)s P.O.V) GAHH yelled the other mother, Vermin! You cry happy, and break out of the other's father brace and ran to help him. (Y-n)! Yelled the cat, NOW'S YOUR TIME TO ESCAPE GO! He said as he dodged the other mother's attack you ran in heels lol. YOUR NOT GOING ANYWHERE! Yelled the other mother and stomped on the ground. The whole room turned into a spider web , and you fell screaming. While still falling (you had your eyes closed) you stopped and realized the cat caught you in his arms and carried you bridal style. He leapt from side to side on the web, NO WHERE ARE YOU TWO BRAT's yelled the other mother.  You were crying in "Vermins arms or the cat. As soon as vermin reached the door. The other mother grabbed the edge of your dress. Your not going anywhere she said and laughed evilly. You pulled away causing the dress to rip, the dress was showing your knees now.  NO! Yelled the other mother I NEED YOU DONT LEAVE ME ! Vermin tried shutting the door. You helped him but the other mother ended up scratching you in the face. You winced in pain, Vermin shut the door causing the other mothers hand to fall off. You guys were safe in the portal you guys scurried away but as you were half way through. The portal started to shake and the other door got closer. (Y-n)! Yelled the other mother don't leave me PLEASE. You guys made it to the other side just in time. You guys were thrown out of the portal causing you to fall on top of vermin with your face facing down on him. You looked away blushing. He pulled your face towards him and made you look at him in his mesmerizing blue eyes. You looked at them and giggled. Vermin you said softly, yes he said weakly. Thank you you said and bit your lip. This turned vermin on lmao 😭. You guys moved in closer towards him, he touched your face and you guys kissed for about 10 minutes. Vermin was kissing you down your neck , almost biting. He then pinned you to the wall, Vermin! You said giggling. Give it to me I deserve it he said. He inched closer to your face and than he stopped. What's wrong you said, your teeth. My teeth you said , Their canine! He said. You looked in the mirror and sure enough they were. Vermin grabbed your waist and moved his arms up your back slowly, He whispered I like that. You blushed hard, Vermin we should stop before my parents get home. Vermin chuckled, and than picked you up and than ran to your room. Wanna do it here he said and licked his mouth and you caught a glance of his canine teeth. You looked away red in the face , we should seriously stop you said serious. Yeah I got carried away he said and sat next to you and hugged you, you hugged him back, I love you Vermin. I love you to (y-n)

Oops I forgot to say you guys made out
In coraline's house my bad 🤦🏽‍♀️

Lmao the video