Chapter 2- you meet your neighbors (meeting wybie and coraline)

(Y-n P.O.V) Oh um I'm sorry I forgot to introduce myself you say. I'm (y-n) , (y-n) (l-n) you say to the boy and the girl while still holding the cat. Well the boy said , this crazy girl already said my name wybie said smirking at the girl in the yellow raincoat. The girl in the raincoat blushed. Shut up stalker she said and nudged him in the arm. I'm coraline , the girl in the raincoat said , Coraline Jones she said and you shook her hand. That"s my boyfriend Wybie lovat (yes they are dating I forgot to tell you readers). Well nice to meet you both you say. I'm glad to have you guys as my neighbors Is there anyone else that lives here besides you guys. Umm Mr. Bobinsky and Mrs.Spink and Forceable said coraline. Oh you said I'll meet them next I guess, and umm about your cat wybie sorry. Oh no it's fine (y-n) you can keep him if you want. In your head you were excited you've always wanted a pet. You thanked Wybie and headed off to meet Your other neighbors. You went to meet Mrs.Spink and Forceable first. Umm buddy maybe you should stay in my bag for now. You put the cat in your bag and knocked on their door. 3 dogs came and barked and a lady with reddish hair came at the door and yelled Miriam! We have a visitor. The lady let you in, Hello dear you must be the new neighbor everybody has been talking about the lady said. What is your name dear she asked. Oh my name is (y-n) you told her. What a lovely name the lady said. You must be Mrs.Spink correct you asked the lady. Yes dear that is me, What is all this Jabber in hear April said another lady who was holding glasses. Miriam it's the new neighbor (y-n) Another one?! Mrs.Forciable said. Mrs.Spink sighed. Anyway dear did you need anything Mrs.Spink said. Oh no you said I was just stopping by to say hello. The cat almost got out of the bag but you stopped him. You go up a few stairs and run into a man doing squats on the railing. Ahhh he said , you must be the new neighbor. You nod , And your Mr.Bobinsky? You said. Yes he said but call me Mr.B the amazing and he throws you a  beet. Beet makes you strong he says and does a flip. How do you do that?! You ask amazed, Practice little girl he said. Oh I'm (y-n) , he stops doing tricks and looks at you (y-n) he says a very nice name and you got a very cute friend in your bag. You turn to see the cat peeking out the bag. Oh you laugh he's just traveling with me today. Well I better get going you say. It was a pleasure meeting you Mr.B! And you give the beet he gave you to the cat. You then go into your house.