Chapter 7- Hostage

(Y-n"s P.O.V) My foot was throbbing with pain and it was bleeding, I was enraged with the other mother I started shouting at her and crying. LET ME GO YOU MONSTER You said. LET ME GO! you say. The other mothers looks at you and laughs, Oh (y-n) , (y-n) (y-n) (y-n) she said. It's over you've lost your friends and boyfriend have failed you especially that vermin. Who is vermin?! You said. None of your business the other mother said and turned around. She grabbed a box on the table with buttons ,needle , thread, a crown of roses and a white dress that flowed all the way to the ground. Now dear the other mother said laughing. This won't hurt a bit just stay still and it'll all be over for everyone she walked over to the needle and thread. You tried to escape out the door But it was locked. (The cat's P.O.V) Coraline! , Wybie ! I said, you guys stay here I'm gonna go rescue (y-n) I can't let them sew buttons in her eyes. The cat (in human form) walks in the portal. (Y-n"s P.O.V) you screamed and kicked so much the other father had to hold you down. You were than laughing and than crying. STAY STILL YOU BRAT said the other mother and kicked you in the face with her robotic knee which caused your mouth to bleed. Now We don't want our princess to have blood stains on her white dress do we said the other mother. The other mother was nearly as close to sewing one button in your eye until the cat busted out of the portal. (Wearing the same outfit on the cover lol). Don't touch her , the cat said and snarled at the other mother. YOU CAME!. VERMIN STAY OUT OF THIS roared the other mother.