Chapter 3 : Problem with the Phenex

Start from the beginning

??? - What's happening here ( was heard a voice coming from the other side of the corridor ) 

They could see Sirzechs Lucifer with his maid Grayfia Lucifuge , his father Zeoticus Gremory , Lord Phenex and Itachi parents coming hurry . Lord Phenex quickly runed to his son who was still unconcious , Itachi Parents runs to his side .. his mother embracing him , while Lord Zeoticus with his son and Grayfia got by his wife and daughter side .

Sirzech : What's this ?!

Guard : I'm sorry great Maou , but the young lord of Phenex family got attacked by Itachi Uchika ( The guard said with a bow , leaving anyone who was not present with their mouth agape especially Itachi parents who looked towards their son ) 

Zeoticus : Itachi , is this true ? ( He said with a concerned look ) 

Itachi : Yes ( With a stoic face and a nonchalant voice )

Kenji : But .. my son .. w-whh... ( but he could not said anything flames started to erupt from the place , everyone changed their eyes direction towards Phenex Lord )

He was angry .. his eyes were dangerous , fire could be seen in them .. Riser was weak Itachi knew that but with Lord Phenex was another problem .. the man was the head of a great noble house .. and with his actual body .. he could not fight him still he was not worried at all , he knew that it would not escalade in a full fight . They were in the Gremory estate and that would mean problems .. he could feel his mother grip becoming more harder , he could see his father going in front of him in a protective manner..

Lord Phenex : YOU !! You shall pay for this boi , no one is spitting on my family name and get away with it ! ( He said while creating a big ball of flame .. much more bigger than his son , and Itachi could feel that this was not even his full power ..)

Zeoticus : Lord Phenex i think you should calm yourself , you are all in my house after all . ( His tone was strict and he was leaving no room for argument .. but this chickens  ... )

Lady Phenex : So you are simply going to let him go away ? Just like that ? I know of the love you have for you servants Zeoticus .. but he made my boy bleed .. he would pay for this 

Zeoticus : I never said that he would escape , like nothing happened .. but is my House and no one would figh-- ( But he was interupted when Lord Phenex sended his ball towards Itachi Family , it hitted them ... hard . Flames got in the room , the gremory family used Magic Shields Barriers to protect themselvs . They looked at the flames until they was them being ... absorbed ?

Kenji : That was not verry nice of your Lord Phenex .. trying to harm my son and wife .. i'm afraid i can't let that pass so easily ( Adark aura started to conjure the room , his eyes glaring daggers at the phenex family , just after he said that,  he created a dark purple magic cyrcle bigger than Itachi ever saw , from what he knew his father was a controller of dark magic , even if he was the one in command of butlers and maids ... i war would ever come the the underworld his father was one of Gremory Army Commanders .)

Lord Phenex : Trying to play the hero in the eyes of the family , how foolish , still .. i did not expect for you to block that attack of my mine , seems that i should have play more serious this time ( Creating a whip made of fire , dangerous weapon ... especially that their flames were not mere flames , but Phenex flames , they were burning much more hoter and were much more dangerous than normal ones )

Just before they could attack eachother a voice was heard , and both their attacks were anullated .

Sirzechs : That is enough !!! Both of you shall stay your grounds , have i made myself understood ?!!! ( His voice left no room for argument , both of them nodded and stayed their ground )