Sleeping While Pregnant ♡ Sousuke x Reader

01/01/21
(bf/n) best friends name
best friend is also in a relationship with Rin UwU
Okay enjoy

-

You were so uncomfortable. Really uncomfortable. You kept moving around in bed, bothering your beloved husband's goodnight sleep. You didn't mean to, but you were trying your best to relax while over 20 weeks pregnant.

Sousuke really was the best husband in this world. He listened to you complain almost every night, got food for you when you were craving it, looked after and loved you unconditionally.

But this time it was nearly 3:30am, and Sousuke just wanted some rest. You whined a little bit but not that much, but you rustled for 10 minutes waking up Sousuke.

"(Y/n)." He groaned at you, flipped on his other side.

"I know, it's just really uncomfortable." You try to snuggle him but he declines.

"I'm sorry (y/n), you know I have to wake up early tomorrow." He goes deeper into his pillow.

"Yeah I know, sorry." You respond, going back to your side. "But hugging things at night is the most comfortable position for pregnant women." You reason.

He doesn't reply, but you force yourself to try go through another 10 minutes of whatever position you're in until you get up and walk to the living room.

It was quite colder and dark, but you could see the night sky and shining moon through your windows. It helped you relax seeing that, but the sofa was calling your name from how many pillows were on it. You laid down and used the knitted quilt that was used as a cover for it.

You comfortably hugged those pillows and sighed. It felt so good, your arms and legs wrapped around something so nicely. Falling asleep in the softness. It wasn't as warm as the bed but atleast you could finally rest. Your back hurt, your legs ached, and your head was banging from the lack of sleep. You was sure Sousuke's probably was too.

Your baby and family could finally rest and that's all you could ask for.

~*~

6:30am and Sousuke's alarm went off. He groaned again and yawned, instinctively placing his arm back on his sleeping wife. Except, she was not there.

"(Y/n)?" Sousuke thought as he sat up. He opened the curtains and it revealed you were in fact not there. He had a flashback of last night, of when he declined your request to hug him.

"Damnnit!" He cursed to himself when he immediately got up and searched the house.

"(Y/n)?!" He looked through every room upstairs, not seeing you worried him even more. What if you left? Was sad? Angry? What if you went out at the middle of night?! All these questions he panicked about until he saw you, sleeping soundly on the couch of the living room.

Your face was hidden in the pillows, pregnant belly was showing skin, and arms and legs tightly coiled around your sleeping partner for the night.

Sousuke gave a relieved sigh and kneeled down to stroke your forehead.

"Goodmorning." You awaken to his touch, you smile sweetly and then realise he had a worried expression on his face.

"(Y/n) I'm so sorry." He hugged around you immediately. "I was so selfish last night. If anything it should be you sleeping on that bed not me. I'm such a jerk." He blames on himself when you pull him in for a kiss on the lips.

"Don't worry, we all needed a goodnight rest." You stroke his cheek.

Sousuke strokes your belly with his other hand and gives a guilty look.