The High End Strip Club 2 ♡ Sousuke x Reader LEMON

it's been a very long while so I recommend rereading the last chapter probably maybe oops 👀

———————————————————————————

"Rin bought this fancy sake for us but he's had enough alcohol this trip." Sousuke sighed, and poured some into a shot glass for you. He put a bed and breakfast tray on the bed and sat across from you.

"Is that the name of your friend?"

"Yeah, he brought me here to Australia as a get away trip. And some swimming business too."

"That sounds like fun!" You beamed, cheeks turning red and head feeling fuzzy after one shot.

Sousuke kept the alcohol going for you, but stopped after you may have had one too many. You flopped back on the bed and snuggled your face into the pillows.

"I think it's your bedtime now." Sousuke jokes as he puts everything away on the table.

"I don't wanna!" You wrap your arms around his neck and pull him into bed.

Flustered, he didn't want to put his whole body weight on you so was forced to land beside you.

It was a good job it was a double bed or else one of you would be on the floor by now.

You flopped yourself on top of him and smiled like a cute dog excited to see it's owner back home.

Sousuke's hands had a life of their own, and went around your waist and to your back side. You snuggled against his face and kissed his neck.

You giggled and sighed. "I haven't been this happy in a while." You murmured into his skin.

"I'm glad." He vibrates through his low and relaxed voice.

A few minutes passed and you were both silent and had your eyes closed. Sousuke suspected you'd fallen asleep again and checked to see if the bandage on your forehead was still securely on there.

"Ngh," you groaned.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you." He apologises quickly.

"It's okay." You rubbed your face into him even more. "Thank you for helping me, you don't understand what you've done for me." You hiccuped a few times when speaking.

"It was nothi-" Sousuke saw you sit up and straddle him then take off the t-shirt he gave you. You still had your stripper outfit underneath but not like it did anything to protect your skin.

"Sorry, I was too warm." You whined and threw the shirt next to his head.

Sousuke was speechless and gulped looking at what was happening literally in front of him. You slid back down against him and your chin was resting on his chest.

"Looks like I won't be able to work until these are all fixed." You indicated the bandages across your legs plus that obvious one on your head. "No one would ever take me seriously. I can't even dance now." You pouted.

"I think you still look fine." Sousuke smiled and stroked your hair away from your face.

"Fine isn't good enough, I'm gonna end up poor again with no money." You sighed and rolled next to him. "There's also the price of getting disrespected, like you saw before. That was... humiliating!" Trying to find the words, you started getting angry and upset out of nowhere. Your hands covered your face just thinking about before when Sousuke had to save you from a bush in the dark.

He saw this as a reasonable reaction and sat up. Everyone has their limits and feel disrespected at times. He pulled the duvet over both of you and brought you closer.