Another Time ♡ Sousuke x Reader

kind of nsfw-ish idk
(s/n) son's name

-

Your hands were placed on his bare chest, falling at your husband's mercy. You completely melted as you sat on top of him, making out in the dark. Both of your tongues played with each other's, getting everything a little more heated. You were both sitting up on the bed, ready to start changing positions when-

"wAHHHHHHHHAWAHAHHAH-" Started screaming through the baby monitor. It completely scared you out of your trance and you could feel Sousuke underneath you going softer from the shock.

He was wearing just nothing but his boxers to bed like usual. And you decided to wear a lace silk slip dress since you hadn't had sex in near enough two weeks. It had a very deep v neck and was best worn when you had no panties on, so you could feel just the silky material and Sousuke's skin.

You sighed in his limp arms. "Remember, it's your turn honey." Kissing him on the cheek and getting off of him.

"He'll stop eventually, come on." Sousuke said trying to grasp you back into his arms.

You whined and gave him a kiss. "We'll carry on whenever you want, I promise." You whispered to him. "Now go." You command, laying back in bed.

He grumbled in response and got out. You closed your eyes and let your mind go wherever it was going, yet Sousuke had been gone for nearly ten minutes and you still heard small whining in through the baby monitor.

You opened your eyes to see light peek through the bedroom door and there was Sousuke carrying your 1 year old son in his arms. He was flopping his head onto Sousuke's shoulder and was still upset.

"Come on kid, you can sleep with mommy and daddy tonight." Sousuke reassured, crawling back into bed.

"Sousuke, are you freaking kidding me?!" You hissed at him.

"What? He wouldn't take his pacifier, I don't know what he wants." He said, placing him into your arms.

You held him close to your chest until you could feel him trying to go for something else on you, your nipple.

"(S/n), this could not be a more inconvenient time to be hungry." You sigh, starting to sit up, and breastfeed him with only a swift move of your dress fabric. With a very unamused look on your face you look at Sousuke who was slightly grinning at you.

"Something funny?" You ask him.

"Don't blame me, you would've had to feed him one way or another." Sousuke stroked your back as you waited for your son to be done.

"Yeah yeah." You sigh again, almost drifting into a sleep mid breastfeeding. Becoming a parent for he past year and starting to work again was the most exhausting thing any you probably had to go through. Especially after starting your own family and buying your own house.

Sousuke sat up and supported your back by placing his chest there. You lay on his warm and bare torso, taking in deep breathes and just trying to relax.

He stroked a few hairs out of your face and kissed your cheek. "You're amazing (y/n), you know that?"

You rubbed your cheek against his chin, giving him a light kiss to whatever part of his skin it was. "Let's just save the sex for tomorrow." You grumble to him quietly.

"But you look so good in that dress." Sousuke smirked slightly, rubbing his hands over your sides.

"You say that with everything I wear." You noticed your son was done and was drifting to asleep in your arms.

You were about to get up and put him back to bed until Sousuke grabbed your waist to gently pull you back down. "I'll bring him back." He says, picking up your sleeping baby from your arms into his.

You smiled and gave an okay, crawling back into bed so you could rest. After breastfeeding, it always made you a little more tired and it was getting pretty late now.

Sousuke walked back in and shut the door behind him. He went back into his side of the bed and grabbed you to cuddle with him.

"Goodnight, my beautiful wife." He mumbles into your neck, giving you a kiss on your skin.

"Goodnight honey." You grabbed onto his arms and enjoyed his warmth that surrounded you like a heated bed.