Wisdom Teeth 2 ♡ Sousuke x Reader LEMON

It had now been almost a week since Sousuke got his wisdom teeth removed, and he was doing much much more better.

In the middle of the night when he was in pain you'd wake up and get him his water and medicine from the kitchen. Feed him only soft foods that would stop the discomfort and make sure he was taking it easy with no swimming or exercise.

Everything started to lessen and he was getting more and more comfortable.

His muscly arm wrapped around your hip from behind and you opened your eyes to stare at the clock infront of you. 6am.

"In pain?" You ask.

"No, just want you." He grunts into your back. He was somehow not even lying on the pillows anymore, feet dangling off the edge of the bed.

You gently fall back into your sleep but feel him shifting his arms grip slightly lower to around your thigh.

You don't really notice and measly mistake it as Sousuke's leg wrapping around you like the usual nights. You're already mostly back in your sleep anyway.

But that was until you felt an intense feeling in your bundle of nerves down there. You immediately exhaled breathlessly, subconsciously grinded against the feeling a bit more, feeling a strong suction sensation going on along with slippery walls. You thought you were just having a wet dream or something.

You continued to moan gladly while also not realising Sousuke was completely sucking you off under the warmth of the bed. It only took a few seconds longer for you to open your eyes and shake it off to see his head between your hot thighs.

Your face was completely flushed and your heart was racing.

"Sou-"

"Don't worry (y/n), just relax." Sousuke vibrates into your body while pulling the covers back over again.

You were about to ask some questions until you felt pressure from the addition of his finger rub circles at a sudden terribly fast pace, causing you to actually make some decent noise and bite your tongue between your teeth.

"Sousuke!" You squealed as he carried on that routine. You'd both never done it in this position before but wouldn't mind waking up like this once in a while.

"(Y/n)... you deserve this... you've been... amazing..." he moaned and sucked using the full surface area of his tongue.

Once he had over stimulated your clit a tad too much, he gave you one last sloppy lick to taste. Stretching the skin of your thighs open and almost coming at what he did next. He inserted his pointer and middle finger inside to stroke against your g spot, while switching back to his tongue to moisten up your bud once more. The stars in your eyes lingered as you went along and was faced sideways out of the window.

He didn't like where all your attention was going, so his tongue prodded and increased pressure as you were twitching above him not being able to control yourself anymore. Your insides coiled and you wanted more. You pleasingly rode your boyfriends face like an animal, making noises you know you'll cringe at later but you couldn't take it anymore.

"Sou- AHHHHHH~" you cried as you felt your self shake against the bed. Sousuke's tongue strongly sucking while moving his tongue in erratic directions right on your swollen clit. His fingers pumping excess juices out against your g spot, anticipating for more to be gushing out in a few moments.

Sweat formed on your skin, your toes curled, legs instantaneously spread as wide as they can when you felt your release rushing through the veins of your body.

"(Y/n), now." Sousuke commanded while being muffled by your sex.

"I'm, cumming!!" You gasped and cried as your liquids spewed out into his mouth and around your thighs. Your fingers flew into his dark hair under the covers and you sensually ground the last few seconds of your orgasm into his wet mouth. It prolonged amazingly and you could feel yourself contracting strongly as your heart beat even faster.

Sousuke slurped the last few drops as you lay eyes almost completely closed, but fully awake at the same time. It was one of the best orgasms to wake up to.

You panted heavily as your boyfriend climbed out from the under, spooning you so carefully. He kissed your ear as you slightly turn to him with your flustered face.

He smiled and stroked some hairs that were messily over your face. "Did you like that?" He asks.

"Amazing." You sigh out, giving him a kiss on the lips. You couldn't believe how special he made you feel. How loved he made you feel. And you were so eager to give it back in full.

Your arms wrapped around him and you smiled so happily. "I'm glad you're feeling better now." You say.

"Yeah, all thanks to my one and only." He kisses your forehead then strokes your hair.