Jimins nails dig into Jins back as he desperately tried to pull the man into an embrace.

"I-" before he could complete his sentence Jimins members were taken in Jins hold as he jerked the boy into oblivion, Jimin came loudly moaning Jins' name and some profanity.

Jin followed suit as he was amazed by Jimins glossy and red face.

He pulled out and laid next to Jimin, the youngers eyes were closed as he tried to even out his breathing.

~•~

Hoseok was laying in the big bathtub on one side with his arms spread out to keep himself up so he wouldn't slide down and drown in the water and laid his head on the edge of the smooth white bath, his eyes closed as he felt his body relax to the warmth of the water.

Namjoon was doing the same on the other side but he wasn't laying he was just sitting there as he let the maids wash his body along with Yoongi who was getting his back rubbed.

And soon they hushed the maids out so they could have some privacy.

Namjoon looked at Yoongi who stared at the boy and they both smirked as an idea popped into their head, Yoongi moved around in the water and made his way toward Hoseok who might have been close to actually falling asleep.

Yoongi stood in front of the boy and placed his hand on hoseoks thigh.

The boys' touch got hoseoks attention he opened his eyes and closed his mouth that he had just realized was wide open.

Yoongi lowered himself so that the water reached his waist and inched closer to hoseoks face.

The brown head boy looked a little puzzled but catches onto yoongis intentions.

"Oh here? Now ?" He asked as he put his fingers on yoongis lips to keep the boy from kissing him.

Yoongi frowned a little making Namjoon laugh the boy got up from where he was sat and got behind Yoongi.

The water was just enough to cover Namjoons butt he placed his hand on yoongis neck and choked the boy a bit before tanking him backwards slamming yoongis back onto his chest.

Hoseok watched as Namjoon brought his hand to yoongis jaw and made the boy look to the side so he could smash his lips onto the olders.

"Why is it a problem ?" Namjoon asked as he pulled away from Yoongi and licked his bottom lip while staring at hoseok.

Hoseok gulped and smirked a bit.

"Not at all my love"

Hoseok pulled Yoongi away from Namjoon making the older stumble into his lap.

He hugged the redhead as he stared at Namjoon while tracing his hand on yoongis back from his nape down to his tailbone.

Yoongi shivered in hoseoks hold.

Hoseoks hand-rubbed yoongis ass cheek in a way of telling the boy that he was about to do something.

He placed both of his hands on each cheek making Yoongi wrapped his arms around hoseoks shoulder.

Namjoon watched as hoseoks fingers slid easily into yoongis rim.

And after a while of staring at his husband's finger the older he pulled out hoseoks hand away from yoongis ass. Hoseoks let go and placed his hand on the redhead's hair and soothed the boy knowing that Namjoon was about to enter the older.

And he did in a quick motion making Yoongi let out a strangled moan.

Hoseok pulled yoongis head away from his neck and stared at the olders face that was decorated with tears and water drops that were flying around as he moved According to namjoons movements.

Hoseok traced yoongis bottom lip before forcing two fingers into the olders mouth, drool was dripping from the corner of Yoongi mouth as he tried to contain his voice as much as he could.

Namjoon pulled out so that Hoseok could get out of the tub and sit on the edge Yoongi followed and took hold of hoseoks shaft licking the tip before engulfing it in his mouth not a second later Namjoon was back in.

"Ah,huy-" before he could finish his words Hoseok came into yoongis mouth followed by Namjoon cumming inside the older and Yoongi let his seeds spill into the bath.

They got out of the water and cleaned themselves before making their way out of the room and soon maids got into the room to clean up.

Hoseok blushed just now realizing the mess they left.

///

Woah! Finally took longer than expected to finish this chapter yes it's a crazy chapter for the thirsty people out there hope u guys like it haha I'm so drained.

Have a good day/ night love u all 💜
Here is a late birthday chapter for you all I turned 21 yesterday 🤧