11👑

The night of the wedding had passed the boys were all in bed asleep when a loud bang was heard on each door.

They all groaned and got out of bed and opened the door to their rooms only to find a maid in front who bowed and entered the rooms and started packing up the boys' stuff.

All still sleepy and groggy the boys were confused they each asked the same question.

"What's going on?"

And the maids replied "you are going away on a trip with the rest your highness"

After getting ready for the day and much more awake the boys met in the main room with their suitcases.

"Where are we going?" Jungkook asked as he stared at the rest of the boys who were clueless.

They all shrugged.

"Morning boys," jimins mother said, and his uncle came into the room right after her.

"Where are we going mother," Jimin asked as he held tightly his suitcase.

"Well it's the day after your marriage, you guys will be leaving for the blackbloods second castles as a getaway" jimins mother announced.

"On our own?" Namjoon asked

"Yes, now the carriage is waiting outside leave now so you will get there before the night falls." His mother said ."have fun!" Jungkooks godfather said as he winked at the boys making their cheeks turn pink from embarrassment.

They were kicked out by jimins mother and finally, they were on their way to the second castle to spend some time together.

As the boys arrived Jungkook stared at the castle this one was just a tad bit smaller than the one where His godfather lives he didn't get to admire it more when a butler walked up to him and grabbed his attention.

"My king, may I take your baggage" Jungkook cringed as he heard the man call him 'king' and just nodded for him to take his bags.

The rest joined him and Jin tapped his shoulder "let's go in"

And they did

they were bowed by the main butler who was in charge of keeping the rest in line.

"Your highness your room is prepared" the boys nodded only Jungkook questioned

"Room? Not rooms?" The rest chuckled.

"What even after marriage you want to sleep alone?" Hoseok asked

Jungkook didn't know what to say so he followed the rest they stopped in front of a black door.

The butler opened the door and there laid the biggest and the largest bed Jungkook has ever seen and the room was way wider than the one in the other castle the room was a mix of all the colours but it looked amazing.

~•~
"Is this what happens after marriage you get kicked to another castle?" Jungkook asked him searched through his suitcase.

Jimin who was on the bed cuddled up next to Yoongi giggled.

Taehyung slightly annoyed at jungkooks threw a shirt at the boy.

"Can you stop talking for a second?" he said

The rest were startled a little afraid King Jungkook would surface.

And that's what happened.

"Can you show some respect to your king?" Came a deeper voice and taehyungs eyes went wide "shit" he muttered under his breath.

Jungkook threw the shirt harshly on the floor and took rapid steps toward Taehyung.

Before he could reach the boy Namjoon came in front of him.

"Jungkook," he said sternly, wrong move.

Jungkook looked at Namjoon in the eyes and there Namjoon realized how his eyes change slightly and the light they held was nothing compared to his normal.

Jungkook smirked and took a hold of namjoons collar.

Pulling him to his eye level.

"Well there, we haven't met yet have we?" He questioned.

Namjoon was a stunt at the strong grip

"Very much my type" Jungkook licked his lips as he eyed namjoon.

But then harshly pushed him to the side the boy stumbled and fell into Jins' chest who held him.

And jungkooks eyes were back on Taehyung who was hiding behind Hoseok.

Hoseok gulped he had the pleasure to be the first to meet the king and he was not really glad.

"Jungkook." He started

"Forgive him he didn't mean it" Jungkook sighed

"Hoseok move," he said the boy was startled he didn't know how the king knew his name.

"I share memories with Jungkook" he replied to the shocked face of Hoseok.

"Now. MOVE!" He yelled

Hoseok did move he was slightly scared of getting hurt again.

They had to be on his good side if they wanted a peaceful marriage with this man who only knew how to be angry.

Taehyung was in jungkooks view and the king smiled.

"Now you wanted me to shut up?" He questioned.

Taheyung moved backwards only to find himself hitting the vanity.

He was cornered and the rest just watched not knowing what to do, everything angered the king.

"I." Taheyung started but couldn't finish when Jungkook placed his hands on each side of taheyung.

He approached the boy and tilted his head.

He smiled once again and looked into taehyungs eyes before looking down at the boys' lips and saw the silver head biting his lips.

He returned to the boys' eyes staring into the blue ocean eyes and smirked.

"Make me" he whispered still staring into taehyungs eyes.

"Huh?" He questioned

"You want me to shut up? Then make me" he said and landed his lips harshly onto the boys making taheyung hit his head on the mirror.

Taheyung hissed at the pain and opened his mouth that gave Jungkook a chance to slide his tongue in the silver heads mouth.

He placed a hand on taehyungs back and pulled him against his chest.

The rest gasped and sighed in relief that nothing violent happened.

Soon Jungkook let go of Taehyung and turned to the rest.

He looked down at his hands when he felt something new.

"I'm married ?" He questioned and looked at the boys in the room.

The boys nodded.

"Shit, which one?" He asked as he felt bad now for kissing Taehyung when he was already married to someone.

"All " he heard a voice and looked at the bed

Yoongi had spoken for the first time.

"Oh," Jungkook said and smiled

"This is going to be fun" he added and smirked.

//
Does Taehyung  wanna die 😂

Anywho another chapter out let me know what you think smexy time will be coming soon.  💜