The Truth (Part 1)

I was standing at my locker waiting for Kayden like I always did everyday after school. The usual. I saw those purple curls bouncing my way. shes so pretty. she saw me and her whole face lit up. oh my god. she walked up to me and I opened my arms to her, and like always, she gladly walked into them. "hey Baby, how ya doin'?" I asked her. I tarted calling her that a few days ago and she doesn't seem to mind, so I just kept calling her that. I think its cute. "hi, Jay." she said. I love when she calls me that. I dont even let anyone else call me that. "I had the most amazing day, I cant wait to tell you all about it!" she said exitedly, I still had her waist. I laughed. "and I cant wait to hear about it." I heard my phone vibrate in my open locker, so I shifted and put my arm around her shoulders and pulled her close to me. I heard a grunt, and I turned around to see my ex. this cant be good. she walked up and smiled. "hi baby! ive been looking all over for you! who's this?" she said, pointing to Kayden, as if she hadn't already seen her.  this cant be hapening. "look, Amanda, we went iver this alrea-" "why do you have your arm around her? are you cheating on me?" she said. im just lucky shes not yelling. Kayden just looked up at me and pulled away. I tried to pull her back lost my grip on her. "Baby, don't be like this." I told her. she turned to me "no, its fine, really. I wasnt aware you had a girlfriend." she said quietly. Amanda smiled. I closed ny locker and walked away from Amanda and followed Kayden down the hallway. "Baby, I swear to you that girl Is not my girlfriend. she just always bothers me all the time." I grabbed her shoulders as a tear rolled down her cheek. its settled. I suck. "Kayden, I never wanna make you cry. im so sorry. please dont give up on me this easy. I promise ill tell you all about it at the  coffee shop." I was practically begging her.

"I don't know.." she started. I leaned down and kissed her cheek for the first time. I hope she doesnt mind it. "come on, baby" I whispered. why was I trying so hard? I could get any girl I wanted. she looked up at me and gave me a small smile. "okay" she said. I hugged her so hard. "um Jay, cant breathe here." she giggled. I laughed as I pulled away. "sorry baby" I wrapped my arm around her shoulders and led her out to my car. Now I really need to tell her whats up....