Double Trouble

I supoose i should have told Kayden that I had a twin as soon as we met, but ive always felt second best to him. Yeah im the popular one that gets all the girls, star of the soccer team, all that, but Jack was quarterback of the football team, and the Junior class president, straight A's the whole nine. He was just plain better than me. The only thing i could do was play soccer and get girls. I know if Kayden met Jack shed like him more than me. I was thinking so hard, i didnt feel Kayden hug me. I smiled and squeezed her back.
"Hi, baby. I missed you all day." I said.
"Hey Jake. You'll never believe this. I just met a guy today who looked just like you, it was so wierd." She replied.
I suddenly got super stiff.
"Kayden, hey!" I heard a voice that sounde just like mine. Shit.
She let go of me and turned around. "Hi, Jack! Im sorry, i had to come get my boyfriend." She said.
He looked over at me and his eyes got wide.
"Jake?"
"Jack"
Kayden looked at me, then at Jack. "You two know each other?" She asked.
Jack gave kind of a "duh" face, and i knew exactly what he was about to say.
"Kayden, Jake's my twin brother, of course we know each other."

There was just this really long pause.
"Jake?" She looked over at me. I couldn't lie to her.

"Its true, baby. I'm sorry I didnt tell you." I looked down.
Jack looked just as uncomfortable as i felt.
"Um, dude, why wouldnt you tell your girl i was your brother?" He had hurt all over his face. I felt like such a douche.
I just couldn't say why.
Jack just turned to Kayden.
"You wanna go now, Kay?" He asked her. She nodded, and walked up to me. She gave me a quick peck on the mouth and walked back over to Jack.
"Ill see you later, Jake." She said. They turned to leave but i grabbed her hand. "Babe why are you leaving with him?" I asked her. She pulled her arm away.
" were going to the mall." She said a bit harsh. She went to leave. Jack put his arm around her and pulled her close to him. I knew this would happen.