- Consequences -

-

A pause lingering between us, we stared and stared. Our eyes never leaving one another's gaze as if there was a firm piece of string holding the direct contact in place.

He made the first move.

Taking a step towards me, I froze. The uneasy anticipation had me internally fanning myself. No one that attractive should be so close to me, it was life threatening.

No, literally. I forgot how to breath.

Inhale.

Another move forward, until, he was directly in front of me, his tall, lean figure standing over me. Completely overpowering me with a simple stance.

Exhale.

I moved my chin in time for his fingers to grip it in a tight grip, one that slowly lowered down to my neck as his soft lips pressed against mine.

It was gentle and mild, at first. The instant connection of his mouth against mine, the way my head tilted into the kiss. A soft, gentle touch opposing the secure hand that was wrapped around my neck, resting there.

I felt his thumb that was digging into the side of my neck, right under my jawline suddenly get rough, my thighs pressing together as I felt the pressure of the kiss turn more wild.

Biting on my bottom lip, he drew it back into his mouth, sucking on it it before letting it go, popping back into place.

I greedily exhaled as much oxygen as I could but he didn't care to allow me anymore time as his mouth was quick to return to mine, him forcing my head to be tilted back even more with the lightest movement of his hand.

Parting my lips with his tongue and sliding it into my mouth, he had all the power in this kiss, making it known to me as he kissed me how he wanted, and I could feel the anger in it.

Pulling back, he grabbed my arm, somehow managing to make me fall onto his bed with one quick shove.

My butt bounced on the mattress, my mind so dazed and hazy that I didn't even have time to register his body leaning over mine, hands pressing into the mattress besides my thighs.

I looked up at him with a wide stare.

He was looking me up and down, wandering eyes accompanied by a devilish smirk on his face. Tilting his head slightly, the corner of his lips lifted some more as his narrowed eyes flickered back up to my gaze.

"I can do whatever I want to you," he said more so to himself, amused by the vulnerable position I was in. Stuck between him, his body not even touching mine as my legs were dangling off the bed between where his were, his feet planted against the ground, like I was his captive.

I liked the way he was standing over me.

His torso so close to mine, the skin of his wrists touching the side of my exposed thigh... Damn it, he's a tease! 

Leaning down closer, his leaning arms moving higher so they were now caging me in where my head was, I felt his knee slowly make its way between my knees, spreading my legs apart so he could rest his knee on the edge of the mattress between my thighs.

My skirt raising even more.

I am so turned on.

"What should I do with you?" He said, a calm humour in his tone but I could tell it was a genuine question, he was seriously thinking of things in that stupid brain of his and I wanted to find out.

Desperately.

Gosh, I need to go to horny rehab. And I haven't even had sex! Blasphemy.

Bending his elbows so his forearms were now also against the bed, he lowered himself, this time his body hovering above mine as his knee edged closer until eventually, it was pressed against my private region... the coochie, well, my kitty to put it nicely.