- game activated -

Dragged by the arm by a very, very angry and hot jerk, I stumbled over my feet trying to keep up with his quick, impatient pace.

"Theo-" I was tugged out the cafeteria doors, down the long halls, a couple of turns taken before abruptly slamming into his back.

Immediately, I took a step back. His hand was still wrapped around my wrist. He wasn't facing me, rather looking ahead and all I could see was his attractive haircut (yeah I called a haircut attractive...) and the back of his head.

To be honest, I didn't want to see his reaction right now.

My heart was going wild.

He was too silent.

Everything was far too still for my liking.

Such a suspense had me wanting to itch my skin and dart off into the sunset.

"Theo-"

"Keep quiet." He lowly murmured, voice dangerouly tight.

My body stilled. Oh boy. He abruptly let go off my wrist and approached a shut classroom door to the left of us, instantly fiddling with the door handle. 

Wait a minute...

My wrist was hand free! Well... Not literally hand free as in my hand fell off but... oh you know what I mean! 

I slowly started to inch away, taking small, baby steps backwards.

His head immediately snapped in my direction, a dark, sharp look in his squinted eyes, aimed in my direction.

"Stop."

I go.

Turning around, I aimed to rush off but somehow, some stupid how at that, he was quicker. Hand clamped against my hand, I was pulled back into him. "And where do you think you're running off to?" He darkly growled in my ear, his chest pressing against my back.

Oh my. I could feel his body heat against me, his breath hitting the back of my exposed neck.

Without a response, he, directing me with the gentleman like grip held on my hand (detect the sarcasm) shoved me into the classroom, slamming the door shut behind him. 

Neither of us moved.

I scanned everything in front of me, waiting for any noise or sound of movement from him, well, really, waiting for anything, something to happen! 

I went to spin around and face him but his hand shot out, pressing against my shoulder and keeping me in place. "uh uh," He tsked, stepping closer. I quietly gulped. "You really shouldn't move right now." 

"Uhm..." I breathed out. "Theo..."

"Cora," He slowly said, taunting me. "Silly little Cora getting her revenge, huh?" Well, that was the plan and intention, so yeah. "Wasn't a wise move though, was it?" 

"I... I uh, really need to get my things for class, the bells ringing-"

"No," He firmly said. "No, you don't. You'll go to class when I'm done with you, when I tell you too. Understood?"

I shook my head. He stepped closer, chest pressing against my back. 

"Do not make me repeat myself." 

"Then don't repeat yourself," Can't I just ever shut up??? "Not that hard." Jesus christ, seems I don't know how to shut up! 

"Ha," He lowly scoffed. "I'm controlling my anger, Cora. In fact, the fact that I know you're nervous right now is pretty funny to me."