Chapter 24: Demise

Start from the beginning

"She lost much bloods. We need donor, we will need almost 3 bags of blood." Doctor said while being in rush. 

"Doctor can you please tell me, w-will she be alive?"  He stuttered. 

"Patient is in critical condition, we need to operate first and please find donor as soon as possible, if we can't fulfill the lose of blood in her body , it will be hard for us to save her" 

"Okay doctor.. We are trying to find one" He said and took out his phone to arrange blood. 

But I should inform Mr. and Mrs. Hara first. They don't even know still now. 

He dialed their number with trembled hands. Mrs. Hara received the call. 

"H-Hello.." He somehow managed not to seem sad at first. 

"Jungkook? You are already in Seoul? Finally! Where is Yiana? She have been crazy since morning when she came to know that you are coming today" 

Mrs. Hara exclaimed with excitement. 

He couldn't hold on his tears more. Though he always tried to act strong but from inside he is so soft. He really can't take too much stress or sad things. 

"Hello! Jungkook.. why you are not speaking?" Her voice seemed confused. 

He tried to move his lips, tried to speak out but he couldn't utter a word. 

"Jungkook! Anything wrong? Why you are not speaking?" This time she seemed worried. 

"She is in hospital!" He uttered the words with trembling voice. 

"What! Why.. what happened? Where are you two Jungkook?" She asked desperately.  

"Mr. Cheong caused her accident, tried to ruin her life" He spoke out. 

"Mr. Cheong? That devil is out of cell?" She almost screamed from the other side. 

"I don't know anything, I just know Yan is not well. She is in ICU unit!" He broke down their. 

"What! I need to come now.. dear tell me the name of hospital" her voice seemed broken. 

"We are in seoul eunpyeong hospital." 

"I am coming there" She hanged the call. 

He sighed and his mind snapped for the blood need. He also have to talk with hyuk. So he called him before.

"Hyuk! What is the situation there?" His voice was quite normal, he was trying to accept the whole happening. 

"I put him on cell again and now I am coming towards hospital. Eun ah told me that you are in eunpyeong.." He was panting.. 

"Yes, and we need blood, her blood type is B+ . They are already searching in the blood bank of hospital but we still need to find donor. " He sighed. 

"I will be her donor, I am B+ . You just don't worry I am coming and please also sterilize your wounds too.. You are also deeply wounded" 

"I am alright hyuk.. Just come quick!" 

He didn't even bother a bit about his own wounds. He was just praying inside so that he could have her love alive. He is scared, the curse can take her away easily but the resistance of love is also not a light matter. He had that believe in his love and in her love. 

He saw Eun ah coming towards him. 

"Did you find anything? Did they started operation?" He asked her eagerly. 

"Yes, they found 2 bags of blood in the blood bank so they started the operation. More they will be late, the life risk will be more." 

Hearing that he sighed and ducked his head.