🎂Naruto x Reader x Sasuke Affair 38🎂

Y/N closed the cell phone, feeling incredibly guilty as the two of them sat in the carriage. "Sasuke promised me he's got them." Y/N choked tearfully as she chugged the full glass of wine. Neji placed his hand over hers.

"Y/N, their fine. It's normal for children to be attached." Neji assured her. She nodded, attempting to pour herself another drink.

"I just feel like a terrible mom right now. Those kids are looking to me for guidance." She whimpered. Neji sighed, cupping her cheeks and forcing her to turn to him.

"Y/N, having time for yourself isn't a bad thing. I don't want you to look at it like that." Neji assured her, his cool breath running across her fate. He tasted wine and mint. "You have your whole life with those kids." He assured her.

Y/N sniffled and nodded. "Can you kiss me?" It'll make me feel better." Y/N whispered against his mouth. He placed a gentle kiss on her mouth. Their lips molded together softly as he pulled her into his lap.

"Have you seen enough sightseeing?" Neji asked her lightly. She nodded.

"Should I go home?" Y/N asked him. "I had a wonderful time, but if they need me I need to be there." Y/N pouted. Neji ran his hands up and down her thighs and sides.

"I won't tell you what to do. However the Uchiha did say they were going to bed. It sounds like they'll be okay until the morning. Their children Y/N, it's normal for them to have a little separation anxiety." Neji assured her.

"I know. I grew up with a terrible family. I just want to make sure they don't have a shitty mother." Y/N sulked as he adjusted her so she was laying bridal style in his lap. It was starting to get chilly, and his tuxedo jacket was wrapped around her shoulders as he tucked her head on his cheek.

"You are anything but that." Neji promised her as he took her back to their shared room for the night. "Adopting four children so they can stay together. That's amazing." Neji whispered against her.

"Your right." She mumbled. "I have to get used to it. I'm doing the best I can. I just really wanted to see you tonight". Y/N frowned.

"We have the rest of our lives to see each other too." Neji murmured against her, kissing her forehead.

The carriage pulled to a stop in front of their room. Neji lifted and carried her bridal style.

"You're amazingly beautiful." Neji murmured as he tickled her sides. She let out a yelp, nodding as she tried to force her giggles.

"It's going to be a long night if you're going to sulk like that." Neji opened the door with one hand, walking inside as she gasped around at the room. The room had been cleaned since they left. Rose petals dripped in a trail from the door to the bed.

On top of the bed was a heart. He placed her down on her feet, massaging her shoulders as she looked around. Y/N blinked.

"Yeah I think my standards have been really low this time" She smirked as she draped his suit jacket over the leg of a chair. Neji chuckled.

"It's up to you." Neji murmured. "If you want to leave your freedom too. However if you want to stay for one magical night, that's fine too." He shrugged as he sat on his bed. The two of them removed their shoes, placing them on the floor neatly.

"I'm sure they'll be fine for one measly night. Unlike Sasuke, I actually trust him." Y/N said as she leaned down to grab the foot of her dress.

Neji gasped as she removed her dress quickly, leaving it in a pile on the floor. She turned around, making his cheeks burn slightly. "Well, that looks familiar." He choked, thoroughly enjoying her.