🐱‍🚀 Sasuke x Pregnant Reader 🐱‍🚀

Sasuke x Pregnant Reader

Feel free to request

Y/N had met him multiple times, before that time that defined their relationship for forever. Y/N had been Itachi's girlfriend when she first met Sasuke. Soft hair falling around her face, her lips covered in the paint of her favorite lipstick, and a long flowing dress. Y/N had been sent as bait, and Sasuke had eaten it like a dog for food.

Sasuke was young, only around 15, 16. She could tell from the way he took to her. Y/N had introduced himself, and the boy had opened up like he was taking a drink of water for the first time. She had been wondering the valley of flowers when she had come upon the boy. He had been hesitant at first, but ultimately decided to let her sit beside him.

"Y/N." She had introduced herself to him, holding out her hand. He looked at the outstretched hand as a cool smirk brought upon his lips.

"Sasuke." He took her hand and shook it, and just like that she owned him.

Y/N had played him like a fiddle from the start. She would meet him at the meadow at sundown every week. At first he was tightlipped, and she could tell he was curious as to why she wasn't afraid of him. However as time went on, her smile made him smile, and she started to see the handsome smirk fade to a genuine smile. He would laugh, and eventually felt comfortable touching her as well. It started with training, then to shoulder nudges.

He wouldn't miss it for anything but his missions, and would always make sure to tell her. Y/N followed Itachi's instructions exactly, and wooed the boy with her puppy eyes all the time. She smirked when she thought of the first time she had slept in to their meeting, and remembered that sad pout he had given to her. "Where were you?" Sasuke had pouted.

Y/N just gave him that innocent smile and shrugged. "I had a mission. My apologies." She softly said as she picked a flower by his foot. He took it from her and brushed it behind her ear.

"I... missed you." Sasuke said with a sad frown. Y/N smiled.

"I missed you too. I'll make sure to tell you next time. It was urgent." Y/N allowed him to brush her hair back as he nodded to her.

"Remember to. I was worried sick." Sasuke looked towards the sunset. "Y/N, you never told me what village you're from." Sasuke frowned.

Y/N would smile and gently change the subject. And like a true puppy he would follow her lead and drop it.

"What do you mean you're leaving?" Sasuke frowned. Y/N sighed.

"My team is moving. I won't be in the area anymore, and it will take me days to reach this meadow." Y/N sighed, she would miss Sasuke as well.

Sasuke looked horrified. She would miss that look of utter devotion. "But.. Just tell me where, I don't care. I'll come see you."

"Sasuke." Y/N gently kissed his check, her lips brushing by his ear. He shivered as he grabbed her waist. "Don't worry about it now. Just focus on your main goal."

"To kill Itachi." Sasuke bit his lip. Y/N nodded.

That night she took his virginity. He had screamed like a little boy as she bounced on top of him. He unraveled and looked so vulnerable as he came all over her. Y/N leaned down and kissed his cheek. She pretended for just a moment that he meant something to him. Itachi needn't find out about her moment of weakness.

It had been months later when she saw him, and she had to act quickly. She pretended to be a hostage, and Itachi played his part well. The furious look on Sasuke's face when Itachi threaded his fingers into Y/N's hair and jerked her to his knees, she would never forget. The boy glowed in different colors of emotional chakra, making him find strength she didn't know he had.

Y/N knew it was Itachi's end, and it had nothing to do with the boy fighting for her life. Itachi had been sick for a long time, she knew that. She also knew that he truly believed that the baby in her womb was his. Y/N bit her tongue at the guilt, knowing she didn't know what father had bore her child. However Itachi had acted the perfect lover for her, rubbing her stomach and talking to the child through her womb.

She shed a tear as she watched from the safety of the hall, Sasuke and Itachi were at their limit. Y/N held her stomach. Itachi and her had already said their goodbyes, with the wish that she go with Sasuke. Wherever he chose to go.

"Y/N!" Sasuke screamed in panic, and her feet moved without thinking. She ran into the room and choked back her sobs as she eyed the dead Itachi at Sasuke's feet. Y/N caught Sasuke as he swayed, falling and bringing them both to their knees.

"Y/N, you're pregnant." Sasuke gasped, looking at her swollen belly with so much love. Y/N nodded.

"It's yours Sasuke." She smiled and stroked his cheek as he collapsed into her arms in a mess.

"You're so amazing. I'm just so glad you're okay." Sasuke choked as she held him in her arms. As he cradled her stomach, she closed her eyes as he laid them down next to Itachi's arm.

"I did it, Y/N. I killed him." Sasuke sobbed. He didn't know why he didn't feel better.

"You did Sasuke." Y/N laid on her back as Sasuke cradled her swollen belly.

"Daddy will protect you both. I promise." Sasuke choked as he passed out on top of her. Y/N cried to herself as she decided she would keep her secret forever. She couldn't lose both.

And she only had Sasuke left.