Chapter 53: Piggish Party Member Strikes Again

Start from the beginning

Lu Cha who was saved still looked terribly frightened. She did not even dare to turn back to look at little fatty Zhao who was already dead with his unwholesome corpse, and was simply frightened to the point where her tears were flowing out. Even her entire body was trembling.

Zhu Yao finally could not help but send a slap to her face. "Are you motherf- stupid? Don't you know Risefire Beasts are resistance to water and fire!?" Did she actually understand why she was unable to freeze the demonic beast earlier!?

"I... What I used was ice!" Lu Cha replied, and sounded as though she was not in the wrong.

"Ice is water as well, idiot!"

She clearly knew that it was her ice which forced out the Risefire Beast's flames, yet, she still dared to throw ice at it. You motherf- must be a joke sent by the monkeys, right!?

Zhu Yao no longer had the mood to lecture the brain-deficient child. Summoning her flying sword, she once again cast a defensive barrier on herself, and warned the rest. "Everyone, put up your defensive barriers, the Risefire Beast can still teleport." Currently, she could no longer bother about hiding her identity. First, live this through, then talk.

This time, Lu Cha was actually not in a daze, and obediently set up her barrier. Zhu Yao silently glanced at the little fatty Zhao on the ground, and suddenly felt a little afflicted.

With the circulation of her spiritual energy, Zhu Yao's sword was instantly filled with purple lightning. Without hesitating, she rose to the skies, and slashed towards that demonic beast.

"That demonic beast's scales are extremely sturdy, you're unable to..." Before Chen Yi could finish his reminder, he saw the demonic beast emitting out a cry. With a bang, Zhu Yao's sword followed through and fell towards the ground, and a palm-sized wound on its body was currently gushing out blood. "Junior-martial sister Bun, you..."

The hell was junior-martial sister Bun? Zhu Yao glared at him, and suddenly recalled that she did not seem to have told them her name. Wang Xuzhi had never asked either, and had always been calling her Little Bun. They could not have thought that her name was actually Bun, right!?

The corner of Zhu Yao's lips twitched, she turned and began to seriously go against the demonic beast. That strike earlier was purely coincidence, probably, that demonic beast did not think that the blade of her sword was imbued with lightning that was especially strong against demonic beasts, hence, she was able to slash it. She could not be this lucky another time.

As expected, the Risefire Beast on the ground once again disappeared. Zhu Yao's heart tightened, unsure of where it would appear from next.

"Little Bun, are you alright?" Wang Xuzhi flew over, and stood with a posture of his back leaning against hers. "You wounded it, so it will definitely attack you first. You have to be careful."

As expected, in the next moment, the demonic beast appeared right above her. A large blood-filled mouth came falling towards them, yet what it bit onto was a defensive barrier. What blocked it, was the sword tassel her master gave her. After blocking this life-threatening attack, she could not be this lucky again next time.

Zhu Yao and Wang Xuzhi speedily retreated, and Chen Yi and Xiao Yi rushed over as well.

Xiao Yi was already extremely skillful with his Sword Intent through training. A golden sword circled around him, as though it possessed life itself, and it emitted out a very cold sword aura.

The demonic beast, however, did not attack them head-on. Rather, its body flashed, and it once again disappeared.

"We must force it out!" Chen Yi tightened his fists. This demonic beast probably wanted to drive them to death. Although they could use their own barriers to defend, they could only use them to defend against a single attack. If a few more attacks were to come, none of them would be able to hold out.