Perfection- Sanji

Y/n was feeling depressed. She was upset about her weight. She believed she was fat.

She didn't want to eat because she thought that it was the only way to lose the weight.

When it was time to eat, she would hide in her room and tell whoever cane to get her she wasn't hungry or she was tired.

Y/n thought no one noticed but one person noticed and he was upset by it.

Sanji took notice that she would skip meals or eat very little. At first he thought she wasn't feeling well but then he started thinking it was his cooking.

He was wrong. Y/N loved his cooking. She thought it was the best in the world. She just didn't want to eat.

It was after lunch and everyone was doing their own thing. Luffy, Chopper and Ussop were playing around. Robin was reading, Zoro was sleeping, Franky was working on something, Nami was tanning, Brook was playing sweet music, and Sanji was serving the ladies drinks. Y/N just came out of her room to get a glass of water. She made sure not to get in anyone's way.

She finally reached the kitchen and was about to make her a glass of water.

"Y/N-chan~ you are looking so beautiful today~ well you look beautiful everyday~" Sanji cooed when he walked into the kitchen.

"Oh. Sorry, Sanji. I was just getting a glass of water."

"Nonsense. Go sit down and I'll bring you something to drink."

"No its alright I just want a glass of water and to go back to my room" she whispered. She was on the verge of tears. She was silently hoping Sanji would let her go back to her room.

"My beautiful y/n what's wrong?" Sanji looked concerned for the slightly younger girl.

"Nothings wrong" she said before bolting from the room. She quickly made her way to her room.

Sanji was upset that she didn't trust him to tell her what's wrong. He made her a glass of water and a snack. Then he took it to her room.

When he reached her room, he heard her sobs. They weren't loud but he still heard them. He knocked before entering. Not waiting for an answer.

"S-sanji? What do you want?" She asked wiping her tears. Sanji out the trey down on her desk and walked over to her.

"I want you to be happy" he said with a small smile, "I also want to know why you were crying and haven't been eating."

"Y-you noticed?!"

"Everyone has. Not including Luffy. He was to busy stuffing his face. Now tell me what's wrong? Is my cooking that bad that you won't eat?"

"No Sanji that's not it. Your cooking is amazing. I'm the problem" Y/n mumbled. "I hate myself. I hate how I look. I hate how fat I am." She was now crying again. Sanji grabbed her shoulders and pulled her into his chest.

"You should love yourself. You are beautiful. You aren't fat. You are perfect and I love you. Please quit thinking of yourself like that." He held her closely as she cried. She gripped his clothes as if he would disappear.

"Sanji its hard when everyone looks so much better then me. I don't even want to leave me room because I see how beautiful Nami and Robin are and I just can't take it."

"You may not look like them but I love the way you look. You are perfection in my eyes." He pulled away to look in her eyes.

"Thank you, Sanji." She smiled before kissing his check. Sanji's eyes turned to hearts.

"Y/N-chan~ will you please eat the snack I made you? You need to eat~."

'Oh this poor idiot' y/n thought.

"Of course, my knight in shining armor(more like black suit)" she said knowing he will completely lose it. Which he did. After a few minutes of him calming down he brought her the food.

After she ate, she cuddled into his chest and went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It is like self harm/depression week or something like that so I decided to make two stories on that. I'll post the next one later.

A little hint. It involves a cute bird boy ;3.

Remember you are all perfect and I love you. Please come to me before the blade. Please?(if you need someone that is)

~Kaitlin