Clothes - Paulie

//Song has nothing to do with story but it's a really good song//

It was about a 100 degrees and you were stuck in working. Fixing ships was easy, the heat wasn't.

Since it was hot, you wore a f/c crop top and some short blue jean shorts. Most of the guys ,that you were working with, stared and whistled.

Paulie on the other hand was rather displeased with what you were wearing.

"Y/n! What are you wearing?" He asked when he couldn't take it anymore.

"Clothes. What about you?" You giggle looking at his shirtless form.

"Those aren't Clothes!! Go put on something that covers you!!" You sigh.

"But Paulie it's 100 degrees out here and the other guys don't mind. Do you boys?" They quickly shook their heads no. "But must I say it has gotten even hotter" you say taking off your shirt leaving you in a f/c bikini top.

Some of the guys had nosebleeds. While Paulie growled at you.

"That's it!" He picked you up and carried you to his room.

Once you made it there, he throw you on the bed. He climbs on top of you and kisses you deeply.

"I don't like people looking at you. You're mine. No one should be aloud to see you like this but me." He kissed you again lightly and got up.

He was going through one of his drawers and pulled at a shirt. He have it to you.

"Put it on." You nod and do as he says.

"Good. Now I can look at you and control myself a little better."

"What about me?" He looks at you confused. "What if I can't control myself around you?" You say tracing his chest.

"Right.." he quickly puts on a shirt. 'Dammit. I should've stayed quite.'

"I'm going back to work." He nods and you leave the room.

=================================

Sorry this sucks. I don't know much about Paulie.

Who should be next?

~Kaitlin