Beautiful- Cavendish

**Song doesn't go with story but I love it**

Today was a rather boring day. There were no marines no islands or any other pirates. You were so bored that you wished you had to clean the deck or cook or something but there was nothing to do.

You get up and walk to Farul(the horse). You start petting him.

"I'm so bored." Farul nudges you. "What?" The horse keeps nudging you. "Farul what is it?!" The horse nudges you once again and you stumble into someone.

"Ha! Sorry!" You turn to see your captain, Cavendish. He flashes you a sweet smile.

"Its okay." Then he starts eating a rose. 'He's sooo normal'.

You turn and pet Farul one more time before you turn to walk away. You head to the railing and sit on it.

You get bored and start to play with your hair. You start to change your current hairstyle ((if it's up you take it down and vise versa)).

"Your hair looks beautiful like that." Cavendish says looking at you.

"Oh thanks.." You blush a little. You may or may not like him.

"Oh! Your face is red." He touches your face and you blush more.

"I'm fine." You smile.

"So beautiful ~" he coos. You blush.

"Stop making me blush!"

"Even more beautiful ~" he coos again and pinches you cheeks lightly.

"Please stop making me blush. I can't take it." You swat his hands away.

"But your so beautiful~" he kisses your cheek lightly.

Farul quietly comes up behind you and nudges you. You fall into Cavendish's chest.

"Eh! Sorry!" You go to move but he hugs you not allowing you to move.

You just kinda stay there in your captain's chest slowly falling asleep.

——————————

This sucks!! I'm sorry.

Who should be next?
Kaitlin