Monster - Shachi(Heart Pirates)

(Sorry it took so long)

"I think I see an angel~" you turn to see a rather cute boy staring at you.

"You must be blind" you spat harshly.

"Huh? Why do you say that?"

"I'm a monster." You quietly whisper just loud enough where he could hear.

"I don't believe a word. You look like an angel to me." He smiles.

**Flashback**

Run...Run...Run...
'Brother said to run away. Why would brother say that? I didn't mean to.'

The little girl starts crying.

The little girl had hit her mother with a steel pipe. She didn't hit her hard at all. Her mother was hitting her because she dropped some plates and they broke.

'I must keep running. Brother said.'

**End of Flashback**

It was like a horrible dream that you tried to forget. Though it wasn't a dream. You killed your mother and your older brother took the blame. He was sentenced to death.

"I'm a horrible monster." You quickly get up and run to the forest. You didn't hear the footsteps behind.

"Brother why? I would've took the blame. I killed her and you wouldn't let me die." You start crying. "I'm sorry, mother brother." You heard a growl from behind you.

You see a hungry looking wolf(so beautiful~). You weren't afraid but you thought you deserved to die then and there.

Little did you know that the boy from earlier was there the whole time. Watching from behind a tree. He heard what you had to say, he saw that you weren't planning on moving or fighting.

"So angel you aren't going to defend yourself?" He said casually leaning on the tree he was just behind.

"Go away."

"Nope. A angel might die if I do."

"How many times do I have to say I'm not an angel?!? I'm a demon I killed my own mother and my brother took the blame." You broke down crying.

You felt arms wrap around you. You look up to see the boy holding you and the wolf was gone.

"What to tell me the story?"

"I don't even know your name."

"Shachi. Now will you tell me angel?"

"First off cut the angel shit my name's y/n." You tell him the story believing he would run once you finished it. But he stayed. He stayed in the same spot holding you.

"Y/n..." He was speechless when you finished. You cried onto his chest while he held you, trying to calm you down. "Come with me."

"What?"

"I'm sure the captain won't mind. Please." He eyes were begging you.

"But my past.."

"The past is the past. You can't change it but you can shape your future." You smile for the first time in forever.

"Okay.." he smiles and kisses your check.

-------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry. I've been trying to get my grades up. I'm failing every class. Sorry!!!

Please enjoy.

Kaitlin