Sweet Treat- Crocodile

You were a baroque works agent known as Ms. Halloween. You were always eating something sweet or giving others sweets.

You might of had a tiny crush on Mr. 0 also known as Crocodile.

You were absolutely determined to get him to play a game with you. You basically asked him everyday.

---------------

"Play one little game with me."

"I said No! Now go away" Mr. 0 hissed at you. You pushed your h/l h/c back a little.

"Come on one game and I'll leave you alone."

"Ugh. Do you promise?" You nod. "Fine let's play this game." You smirk a little.

"Okay. The game is called the Pocky Game. Its where two people bite each end of the treat until you reach the middle. Okay?"

He nods.

You take out one of the treats and out it between your lips. You walk over to him and allow him to put his lips on too. You both slowly start to eat the treat.

Soon you could feel his warm breath on your lips. You didn't notice his hand behind your head until he pulls you closer. His lips touch yours softly but he quickly deepens the kiss much to your surprise.

"Mr. 0 I have the papers-" Ms. All-Sunday/Nico Robin stops in surprise. "It seems I came in at the wrong time. My apologies." She giggles a little before leaving.

Crocodile didn't seemed fazed but it you on the other hand were blushing. You then noticed he pulled you onto his lap.

You quickly go to stand but he holds you in place.

"Be a good girl and stop moving." You quickly nod. Seeing you were going to be obedient, he went back to work on the papers in front of him.

You slowly fell asleep watching him work.

He sensed you were sleeping. He kissed your head and carried you to his bed. He layed you down and went to finish his work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Woah he is hard like Smoker!! I hoped you liked it.

Who should I do next?

Can also comment what kind of one shot you want it to be.

~Kaitlin