Chapter 7

Hehe how long has it been since I updated- Welp like i told you i have exams and now i am back to torture you mwahhahahhaa welp bye, This is gonna be the last chapter lmao

It's been weeks since you and Tsukkishima talked. You've been avoiding him and every time he attempted to talk to you, you would just walk the other way or give yourself excuses like, "The teacher wants to meet me so I don't want to be late," or, "I am sorry I don't have time right now". But you knew that sooner or later you would have to talk to him whether you like it or not. The volleyball team seems to notice this too.

"What's up with you and (Y/N)?," Hinata asked Tsukishima suddenly one time in volleyball practice. 

"Eto...Hinata I don't think it's a good idea-", Sugawara tried to warned Hinata but got cut off.

"You both were all lovey dovey at first but now you are avoiding each other, did you broke up with her or something?" the orange male asked catching the tall blonde's attention.

"First of all, we were not dating...Second, it's none of your business", Tsukishima said calmly as he glared at the short male. 

"FINE Then I will ask her myself," Hinata threatened Tsukkishima. As soon as he said that, you arrived at the gym to check up on the team. 

"(Y/N)-chan? What are you doing here?", Suga asked as sweat drop from his forehead. 

'Bad timing (Y/N) Bad timing' Suga thought.

"Oh I just came here to check up on the-"

" YAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA," a too much familiar voice echoed through the gym. Sakura who was now dating poor Yamaguchi came into the gym to hug the olive male. She looked around to spot his familiar face and crushed into him. 

"I missed you so so muchhhh," Sakura whined kissing Yamaguchi on the cheek making him as red as a tomato.

"Um so how is band practice?" Daichi asked trying to distract you from Hinata.

"Oh...it's fine and we've got a talent show coming so we've been a little busy," you answered awkwardly.

"(Y/N)-channnn!! What's up with you and Tsuki-" before Hinata could even ask his question Tsukkishima pulled Hinata out of the gym. 

"Hehe...um.." Suga was now speechless not knowing how you would react to it.

"So nationals huh..", you asked as if nothing happened.

"YESSS did you see me LIKE LITERALLY AREN'T I AWESOME?" Nishinoya asked you. 

"Mhm" you hummed in agreement , smiling warmly at him making the energetic male blush. 

"We've got a practice match with nekoma so ye-" Daichi was about to end the conversation when you cut him off.

"Wait NeKOMA?? omg omg can I watch PLEASEEEEEE," you started begging Daichi which shocked him. "U-Um sure please do-" Daichi answered. 

" Thank you so muchh," you bowed down thanking him and then running to the storage room to hide yourself. "Um what just happened," Tanaka asked sightly confused.

"She's from Tokyo I think she know them," Suga replied gently.

A few hours later, the team arrived. You were too excited you can't wait to surprise Kuroo. "Kenma! Come and warm up!," an familiar voice said ordering kenma.  

"Ok.." a monotone voice replied making you pull the door open and crash into the two boys. 

"What the-"