Chapter 4

AHEM I don't know what still make you keep on reading this but thank you again for reading this until here. TwT I wanna cry my exams are near ahhh. Wait let me go check where I am again. 

"Did your friend abandoned you because you were too boring?", you met the tall blonde male as you arrive at the school gate. "Obviously not you know I am fun", you said beaming proudly as the tall blonde male snickered. "Well at least Yams didn't make fun of me", you thought as you pouted. "HEY HEY HEY", Sakura yelled karate-kicking Tsukkishima and shook Yamaguchi's beautiful hands as she saved you from the wrath of Salt. 

Tch. Tsukkishima "tched" as he walked away saying, "Let's go Yamaguchi", putting his hands in his pockets. "TSUKKI WAITT", the sweet guy stuttered as he tried to chase the giraffe. "Hmmm Let's join the band", Sakura said with hearts in her eyes. "But Hasash-", you sighed by cut off by her. "He wouldn't want to see you like this", she said looking as you could see her eyes softened. "FINEEEEE", you groaned as you pulled her to sign up for the band. (As you can see I obviously don't know how people sign up for bands or clubs so let's skip that part and go to lunch)

"UGHHH I CAN'T BELIEVE WE HAVE TO AUDITION", Sakura yelled as if to say that the world was not being fair to her as she took a bite from her bento. You knew that Sakura doesn't do well when she has to perform alone and she prefer you or Hasashi to be on the stage with her. "We can audition together", you said calmly as you finished your lunch. "COME ON WHY ARE YOU SO CALM AND ALSO HOW ON EARTH DID YOU EAT THAT SO FAST", Sakura yelled throwing a tantrum making people stare at her. You weren't surprised because you never become anxious or excited when you go up on stage even in your first time.

 "Look calm down you are literally the best player I have ever met don't worry",  you said trying to reassure her while you forced a smile. "WAHHH BUT THEY WANTED A DRUMMER I PLAY THE PIANO", Sakura cried then she breathed deeply. You knew what was about to happen as you close your ears and tried keep a distance from her even from the furthest place you could hear her scream. Her screams were as sharp as knife and you could guess she was born with a big pair of lungs. 

"Why would you do that!" the vice principal said lecturing Sakura as she fiddle with her bootiful hair. You were just chilling outside the vice principal's office, waiting for your friend with some food because you know that if she threw a tantrum, got scolded for it she will most likely be hungry and if you don't have any food she would throw another tantrum which are not healthy for your ears. "Got in trouble?", a voice asked and you knew who it was but you decided to ignore it. 

"Or have you gone deaf from hearing your gorilla friend scream", Tsukkishima the freaking salt smirked. "Ugh what do you want", you said looking at him with a glare. "Why would I want anything from you-", Tsukkishima was cut off by a loud bang. "Um what was that?", you asked. "Should we check it out?", you added looking confused. "Yea.", Tsukkishima said glaring at the dark hallway. You both slowly move forward to the source of the sound which was in a room. You opened the door only to be splashed by a bucket of water making you wet. Tsukkishima snickered. "DID YOU DO THIS-", you yelled at him angry but stop when you saw a black kitty looking at you with it's beautiful green eyes. 

"Haha no bu-", Tsukkishima was about to roast you when you push him and patted the kitten. "Meow", the kitten greeted probably happy for the attention. BANG. The sound came back again as you looked at him and said, "This is not the roo-". Before you can finish you heard the door shut and the room locking. Great. You were locked in the classroom and you have an audition. "Helppp", you yelled banging on the door but it seems like nobody was there. "What a great first day of school" you thought, rolling your eyes. Tsukkshima glared at you, "Did you plan this?", he asked suspiciously. "Um if I did I would let the bucket drop on you", you said as you stick out your tongue at him. "Or maybe you forgot the bucket was there", he snickered. 

You laid down as you tried to warm yourself because the water was really cold. You close your eyes lying your wrist on your forehead. Then you felt something warm on you. You opened your eyes to see his coat on you. You could feel your face heat up as you look up at him. "What", Tsukkishima said looking away. "Mr. Salt is being Sugar for once", you teased him smirking making him look away more that you thought his neck was going to break or something. You closed your eyes again but this time your peace was interrupted by a sharp scream you knew who it was. 

You jolted and run for the door screaming your friend's name. "SAKURA WE ARE IN HERE", you yelled banging on the door as Tsukki was staring at you with his eyes wide open. Her reflexes are so fast. he thought staring at you with his mouth dangling open and of course his wide eyes he might even beat bokut-.

BANG. Sakura kicked the door open, took off her shoes and Tsukkishima ran for his life. "GET BACK HERE YOU KIDNAPPER I KNOW WHAT HAPPENED YOU WANTED TO PRANK HER WELL IT DOESN'T FOOL ME", you could hear her chasing the poor male down the hall as the voice faded you look at the entrance to see two guys. A bald guy and a guy with a spiky hair with a highlight in his bangs. "So it really was a prank...", you said glaring at the two guys who was laying down defeated by Sakura. 

"I. Don't. Like. People. Who. Try. To. Prank. Me", you told them coldly as you sat down beside them. They could feel a shivered down their spine. You smiled coldly as your eyes were empty, "You will pay." you said dryly. The two eyes widened as they backed up. You were pulling up something from your bag as you followed those two. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Wanna know how you torture them? Well, I will leave it to your imaginary. You can torture them anyway you like or maybe you can humiliate them or maybe you can prank them back or maybe you can just forgive them well it's your imaginary :). HEHE it's short not my fault i feel like my arms are going to fell off. Welp bye! Have a nice day/night/afternoon!

 Welp bye! Have a nice day/night/afternoon!