Chapter 5

OMFG I WANNA CRY I literally lost Chapter 5 so i have to write a new one again AHHH. Ok bye

Sooo after you finish torturing those poor boys you and Sakura went to the audition. It seems to be taken place at the huge auditorium. "Hm Sakura you can play the guitar right?", you asked wondering. "I can master any instrument as long as I know the basics", Sakura bragged proud of herself. "SUGEE", you praised. "So you are going to play the guitar?", you added. "Playing guitar remind me of Ni-chan.", Sakura exclaimed looking down. "Pweasee", you said looking at her with puppy eyes. "UGH FINE", Sakura said opening the door to the auditorium.

The auditorium was filled with red seat as bright light shone on your eyes making you blind. The stage was as huge as your classroom and the curtain, walls and floors were decorate beautifully. "Woah", your eyes were glued to the eye-catching painting. The colors were mixed together in perfect combination creating a beautiful sunset view of Miyagi. You felt eyes on you as you turn around. People were glaring at you making the atmosphere gloomy and a bit awkward. 

Sakura stared back at them protecting you and making them turn back around. "Since everyone is here we should start", a short girl with brown hair and warm blue eyes came up from the stage. "OH and i am sorry i am Miku I am the manager anyways we will start the audition. U-um Akari?". People perform one by one and they were very creative and talented. You were thinking about a song when you notice a blonde hair in front of you. You notice the smell, "Tsukkishima?" you asked clearly surprised. 

"What are you doing here? Audition?", you teased him. He turned around with his bored expression. "No came here to watch.", he said plainly. "(Y/N) (L/N) and Sakura Zoshi?", the manager called. "Wish me luck!", you smiled leaving your seat while you make your way to the stage. "Tch Like I would. I bet you are going to be kick out", Tsukkishima said smirking shouting loud enough for you to hear. 

I will show him! you stormed onto the stage as Sakura got her guitar ready. "Phew can't blame a girl for trying!", whisper shouted to Sakura who gave you a sour face. She hated that song but she started to play the intro anyways. 

Tsukishima POV

(ok i know this never happens but-)

Here I am again, the same old situation

Oh god why this song out of all Tsukishima groaned. He accidentally downloaded the song. He took of his headphone only to be hit by an angelic voice making him look at the stage. Her voice... 

Here I am again, the same old situation 

Why does this guy thing have to be so complicated

I've should have play it cool 

Instead I make a fool 

Oh the things I doo

(Your POV)

Cuz I am young

and I am dumb

I do stupid things when it comes to love

and even if I always end of crying

well you can't blame a girl for trying 

Ohhh Ohhh

You have never fall in love when you were in middle school well until he came. Hasashi...

He was an angel. His hair eyes and everything was perfect about him. He was smart....he was dumb at the same time....he always made you laugh until that day...That day was the worst day you have in your life. You always stuttered around him....and of course you embarrassed yourself around him...But he doesn't seems to mind it.