Chapter 2

Ok I forgot to tell that um the story was inspired by one of the Tsukishima x readers which I forgot the name of and I am too lazy to look back at it. Sooo yea when I feel not that much lazier I ma just go look but it was really amazing. I meant the story. I don't know but my brain isn't going to work any further if I write a whole chapter in 1 day. Well let's just jump right into the story. Omg Tsukki looks so cute doe TwT. 

"Turn...left.." you were tired, hungry and dizzy from trying to find the school. You were wobbling around when you accidentally hit a tall figure. "Oh. I am sorry..." you said as you go back where you came from wondering why you did it. "Tch. Watch where you are going you wobbling shortie" a voice said behind you. "OI I said i am sorry!" you argued as you turned around. "Tsukki! I am back!" a dark green hair guy with freckles came running. You looked up to study the mean tall figure. He looked back at you. You studied his golden eyes which shone like the sun, his blonde hair which looks fluffy and his fac-. Wait what am I thinking. 

You looked away feeling your face heat up. The tall male known as Tsukki smirked, "Whatever, let's go Yamaguchi". The two males disappeared down the street. "U-um wait..." you knew asking for help to that jerk would suck but you had to. You were hungry and lost and maybe the dark hair guy might help you. The two of them stop to turn around. "I-I am lost.., Can you help me find Karasuno high school or a least give me directions?", you asked looking away. The tall blonde male snickered, "You must be very dumb not knowing where your high school is". "Hey! We go there. You can come with us" Yamaguchi said with a bright smile on his face. "Awww he is so adorable" you thought. 

"But...um school is already over so tomorrow?" Yamaguchi asked shyly looking down. "It's okay but um do you guys have anything to eat?" you asked. "Pfft why would you ask food from stranger? What if we poison it or something?" Tsukki mocked. "HEY! I am new here in this town can you at least be a bit more nice to me?!" you begged with a pair of unstoppable puppy eyes. Tsukki lowered his head a bit a said nothing. "There is a bakery nearby we can stop there" Yamaguchi exclaimed. You threw your arms around the boy's neck thanking him repeatedly while the blonde male stand there surprised as he "Tch". 

The smell of fresh bread filled your nose as you entered the bakery making your stomach growl like a lion. You hold your stomach hoping that no one heard that but Tsukishima snickered. "Hello, may I take your order?" The shopkeeper asked. "Oo Oo can I get that one and that and also that Oo that one look delicious!", you ordered as you admired the beautiful pastries through the glass.  "Yamaguchi you are paying" the tall blonde male said as he ordered a strawberry shortcake. "Make it two!" you ordered as the shopkeeper was having trouble keeping up with your order. The blonde male glared at you while he walked to take a seat. "Oh by the way I am paying", you said taking out your wallet.

Yamaguchi let out a sigh of relief as he walked toward the seat. Tsukkishima let out a snicker, "Do you even have enough money?". You were so mad you yeeted your wallet at his face. "Hey! What was that for?" he complained. "For being a jerk. Hmph" you pouted. You walked toward him to pick up your wallet. Oh for a tall pole like him to pick it up first and mock you was his mistake :). He picked it up and raised it as high as he could. "Now you can't pay anymore, let me check how much you have since you are so rich" he mocked. "Give. it. back" you glared at him coldly and deadly that he was distracted by it. You took this opportunity to have your beautiful wallet back but only to be met by his fast reflex. He raised it high again but added with some beautiful tip toes. You didn't know what to do now. 

You were surprised by what happened next. People were watching too. A blonde girl with blue eyes came right into the bakery took off her shoes and threw it. Not to you but to the tall pole's face. "Holy shi-", you almost swear but you know there were people here. The poor blonde male fell down dropping the wallet. You quickly took it, payed for the food, took the tray and sat down. You thanked the blonde girl as you invite her to sit with you. "You look exactly like my friend" you told her laughing as she took her seat. "Bish you don't remember your bestie anymore?" she pouted, crossing her arms. "Wait...SAKURA! What on earth are you doing here?" you asked clearly surprised. "Hmmm well I didn't want to miss all the fun that will be in what was the school name? Oh yeah Kanmasura High school" she winked. "Karasuno highschool" the blonde male pushed his glassed as he correct her mistake.