Chapter 3

Oh hello there sorry again for the late update :'). Hehe I have to turn on my camera on now in my classes which made it hard to write during classes. Okie now I ma just start the story now.

You woke up to the sound of bird chirping and the sun shining hazily through your window. "YOU GONNA DIE I GONNA KILL YOU YOU GONNA DIE I GONNA KILL YOU", you heard Sakura yelling ahem singing loudly in your living room making your ears bleed. You got up groaning, feeling dizzy you went into the bathroom to do your business :). You changed into your school uniform as you fixed your (H/C) hair neatly then you went out of your room to cook some breakfast. On your way to the kitchen you could smell smoke and Sakura yelling her shi- out. 

You thought she was playing a prank or something but then you remember that you have to cook by yourself and if you haven't land your hands on the stove then Sakura did. Sakura doesn't know how to cook- "HOLY-" you realized what was happening as you rushed into the kitchen. You saw Sakura hiding behind the sofa clutching tight on it while the fire was going wild and spreading quickly on the stove. You quickly grab a fire extinguisher which was luckily nearby and killed the fire making Sakura sighed in relief. Then you glared at her coldly silently asking why she touched the stove when she knows she doesn't cook. 

Sakura felt a chill running down her spine as she felt a cold stare at her as she looked at her with puppy eyes. "I-I" she started as you cross your arms waiting for her explanation. "I heard you crying while calling my brother's name so....I thought I could surprise you with some breakfast", she explained while shutting her eyes tightly so she doesn't meet your cold and deadly glare. Your eyes soften as you realize how caring your friend you dropped your hand by your side while you walked toward her. "I-I am s-sorry" she said looking down. You dropped to your knees as you hugged her, "Stupid. You might remember what happened last year, if you wanted to cook you should have told me or at least bring someone", you exclaimed. 

"But." you added but with no emotions at all making Sakura chill run down her spine again. "Try to burn down my house again and I will kill you", you threatened her as you stopped hugging her to look her in the eyes. "Welp let's cook something I will teach you", you added once happy again. Sakura eyes shone as she will learn how to cook she jumped and got ready for the ingredient. A few minutes later you got your beautiful breakfast.

You put your (F/B) on the table and put a pancake on Sakura side of the table. You sat down to eat as you decided to start a conversation. "So.. what do you think about the Tadashi guy" you asked looking up to see some kind of expression but Sakura eyes seems to soften a little. ONLY A LITTLE. "U-um well he seems adorable" she said looking up smirking, "How about that tall guy?" she asked trying to change the subject. You could feel your face burning up. 

"W-Well I-I" you covered your face so she can't see you blushing. "U-um, well I think he is kinda cute-" you were cut off by Sakura screaming. "AHA KNEW IT" as she got on the chair doing her weird victory dance. "I-I SAID KINDA SAKU I SAID KINDA" you yelled protesting that you didn't like him but only thinks he is cute. "U-uh which club are you joining..." you asked trying to change the subject again. "Hmm the club you are joining" Sakura said looking at you finally calming down from her hype-ness. 

You flinched at that answer. You were going to join the girl's volleyball club and you knew Sakura was not going to like that idea since she hate sports. "Are you sure about that?" you asked making Sakura look up from you again as she took a bite. She hummed in agreement. You sighed, "I am joining the girl's volleyball c-" before you could even finish your sentence your poor friend Sakura started choking on her pancake. "Oh my are yo-" you got up from you table to check on her but she hold up her hand to say that she was fine. 

"No." she looked at you with puppy eyes. "I wanna join the band-" she added crossing her arms. "OMG SAKURA YOU AREN'T-" you were surprised you didn't realize you raised your voice. "AHEM remember I can play the piano" she said winking at you. You were dumbfounded, your mouth was dangling open and your eyes were as wide as a saucer. You both finished your breakfast then you both walk together to school.