(I'm skipping the bit where he trys to find that guy I can't remember his name so I'm going call him Brandon)

Were in the car and Stefan says I should distract Brandon so I go in to the bar and sit next to him and start flirting with him then Klaus Storms in and scream "SHE'S MINE" and grabs him off of me and then he starts to torture him to tell him where his Wolf pack is well Stefan does all the work while he comes and sit next to me and I say "so what was that all about" and he smiles and says " what? That you're mine?"
"Uh yeah"
"You are mine love, forever"
And before I can respond he gets up and talks with Stefan blah blah blah

The next day were walking through the forest and Klaus asks Stefan if he needs a break and he says he's alright
But I'm not so I say "OK good on you but I need a break I'm tired" Klaus then stops and picks me up and throws me over his shoulder lucky I'm wearing jeans. But I smile at his action. Then he puts me down and he starts turning people in to hybrids and Stefan is gone i can't really remember I Zoned out.
Then they start going crazy and we have to kill some of them then when stefan comes back he says "they're dead" and I say in my head yeah no shit captain obvious
And he turns around glaring at me as if he heard me and I think he did which is impossible but now we're on the road again. And we're going to Chicago yay.
Note the sarcasm

We walk in to a bar and a women with short white hair comes and Klaus says "a hybrid comes in to a bar and says-" but the woman cuts him off and says "just because your a hybrid it doesn't make you funny" and I say with a chuckle " ohhh I like you" and her eyes widen and she kneels and says "Queen Katalina" to say I was shocked was an understatement but I stick my hand out and ask "what's your name" and she says "Gloria your majesty" and I laugh and say "stop call me by my name kehlani and what do you mean majesty" she take my hand and says "you really don't know do you" but Klaus says "what are you talking about " but Gloria changes the subject and says " I guess your here to to find out how to make hybrids"
And Klaus say "yeah how did you know"
And I zone out again but Stefan then shows me and Klaus a three pictures one with just Stefan and Klaus. And the other one with Klaus kissing my cheek and another one with me and some blonde girl kissing my lips. And I had Really red hair like the colour of blood and green eyes which shocked me even more.

I was so confused why didn't I remember any of this Klaus looked shocked at this is well the only person who didn't was Gloria and I made a note to ask about it later. Then she said
"There's also one more thing that you need to be able to make your hybrid sired to you its an option you don't need to do it to make the hybrids you only need it for you to be in control of them."
Klaus the said "what is it"
And Gloria looked at me and back to to Klaus and said
"You need to marry your mate"
And I don't want to hear this conversation because I've began to fall for Klaus so go behind the counter and get apple juice and sit back down

And Klaus askes "and who is that?"
Gloria then looks at me and says " Her"
And I just look up at Klaus and laugh awkwardly.

Then we get up and we go and get the blonde chick who I was kissing in the picture who I know is Rebekah Klaus's Sister so we're waiting for her to wake up and he says
"Come on She's being dramatic"
And we leave

We then come back and Rebekah stakes him with a dagger and he takes it out and says "I'm going to let that one go since you just woke up "
Then she sees Stefan and says "Stefan"
And Steffy says "sorry who are you"
And Klaus says something about her being dramatic again and I say
"Says the one who chased someone for 500 years"
And Rebekah snorts and and says oh "were going to be the best of friends

(Skip to the shopping bit )

Me and Rebekah has become best friends and right now we're doing shopping and teaching her how to live in the 21st century so now we're in a clothing shop and Rebekah is trying on clothes and comes out in a black dress and askes "how do I look"
And Stefan says "good"
And Rebekah says "i could always tell when you are lying Stefan"
And Klaus says "you look fine can we go now"
And I said "No your sister looks horrible come on bexs"

And I grab her hand and I give her a bunch of clothes to try out and I get some for my self and we come out in matching clothing and some different colours.

And then I start singing because she said she doesn't like this song

I then come out in a short red dress and Klaus can't keep his eyes off if me and says "you look ready to be taken love" and he tells me to come here and i do and i sit in his lap for a while and he wispers my future wife and I get nervous and go back to the changing rooms.

Then me and gloria came up with a spell for me Klaus Rebekah and Stefan to Remember what happened in the 20s because Klaus doesn't even Remember I was there and neither does Rebekah but me and Katherine discovered i was reborn again because I have different hair and eyes than in the picture. But I know Gloria knows more and isn't telling me but whatever.

So now we're gathered to watch an memories none of us remember I was even in. honestly im scared shitless.