Halloween Special

This story take place of Japan. Enjoy!
———————————————————-

Third POV:
"Mommy! Mommy! Can you do my hair for me?" Jolyne was in the living room stood front of Y/n. "Of course dear. What kind of hairstyle you like?"Jolyne sat on the couch next to her. "Braid please!" "Okay." Y/n braid Jolyne hair behind while humming. After she finish she pick her up head towards the bathroom to see her reflection. Jolyne gasp in amazed see her braided hair. "I love it! Thank you mommy!" She wrap her small arms around Y/n neck.

"Y/n" the girls look over see Jotaro stand by the doorway hold the cellphone in his hand. "A call from your father." Y/n handed Jolyne to Jotaro into his arms and grab the phone. "Hey papa, what's up?" "Hello, I had a day off this week so I decided to throw a Halloween party at my mansion for you and your friends." "Really? That's sound cool, I'll tell the others if they want to come." "Okay! I see you tonight." Her father hang up.

"My dad said there this Halloween party from his mansion and want us and our friends to go there." Y/n said. "Sounds great, good thing I had day off this week. I'll come too." Jotaro replied. "I want to come too!" Jolyne exclaim. "I'll called the others if they want to." Jotaro nod his head walk away along his daughter. Y/n dial the numbers to make a call of her friends. She called Josuke, Okayasu, Koichi and everybody else she knows from Morioh. She told them to meet them at the dock to pick them up.

She heard the banging sound from the front door interrupting her. She went to the front door open it but see nobody. She look down see three boxes, she saw a note attached it and read.

'Hello Y/n, I had made the design for you, your husband and your daughter for the party. Hope you like them. And I sent the limbo to pick you up in few minutes.

               Love, Dad'

She pick up the boxes shut the door behind her using her foot. "Who's at the door?" Jotaro went up to her carry the two boxes "It was from my dad, he sent us a costume for the party." They went into their share room. They place the boxes down opening it. Y/n pull up the costume out see her new costume, she was amazed seeing it. She look over her shoulder see Jotaro hold up the costume. She see his face showing no emotion, he just stare at it.

"You okay?" Jotaro turn around "Yeah. It just... this costume look....interesting." Y/n walk up to him. "Mine too, I know you don't like much of that costume-" "It's okay, I wear it." Jotaro cut her off. Y/n smile at him "Okay, let's get ready, we had few minutes til the sun is setting down. Jolyne come here! Time to dressed up."

-2 hour later-

"Where are they? It's been like an hour." Okuyasu whine, he was dress as a zombie. "Hey chill out bro, they be here any minute." Josuke  was dress as a werewolf. "I love your costume Koichi." Yukako blush, she was dress as a witch. "Thanks, I love your costume too." Koichi said, he was dress as a elf of fantasy. Rohan stand by the tree, he was dress as an artist.

SCCCCCCRRREEEEEEECCCCHHH

They look over see the limbo park by the dock, someone come out from the limbo. The groups eye widen see two adults and one girl dress into their costume. "Jotaro! Y/n!"

(Jotaro Costume)