Yukako Yamagishi Fall in love

Third POV:
"So Hazamada doesn't know anything who's the electricity guy that kill my brother?" Okuyasu said. "No. He doesn't know who he is but he might be somewhere else. He's very good of hiding." Y/n continue "I try to find him everywhere that some of the town made out of electric that he made of  electricity too but no luck." She sigh. "Hey is that Koichi?" Josuke said. They look over where Josuke pointing at see Koichi sitting outside alone of the cafe  "Hey Koi-" Okuyasu was cut off that he saw a girl walk up to him. "Hey....is that... a chick that I'm seeing...?"  "She Yukako Yamagishi, she in same class as you." Y/n told. "Let's take a peak see what they up to." They hid behind the tree listening them.

"Koichi... calling you here...well... does it bother?" Yukako nervously said. "No of course not. But I'm wondering why coming here... I don't know if I can help you with anything. If you want to see my notes, well I'm not good of note-taker and my handwriting is messy." Koichi took a sip from his drink. "No not that it's.... I had something to tell you."  "What is it?" Yukako took a deep breath and said "I'm...I love you Koichi."  "HUH?!" 

"WHAT THE-!" Okuyasu mouth was shut by tendril "Shut up" Y/n whisper "Seems Yukako love him." Josuke said. "I think about you for like while ago, you see... I'm afraid to tell you about my feelings. But inside of me made me explode and told me to confess my feeling towards you." Yukako blush 'She...Love me?...Did I mishear her? No that's really what she said. This....this is awesome!' Koichi thought excited. "Do you...already had a girlfriend. It's okay that you-" "N-No no I don't h-had one." Koichi stutter. "Why Koichi?! Why Yukako chose him?! Waaaaaaah!!!" Okuyasu sob. "Calm down. You'll find the prettiest one soon." Y/n comfort him.

"Koichi, you had the brightest within you! And I love everything about you." Yukako said. "Really?... but I'm mean I'm not special." "Do you dislike ugly girls?" Yukako question. "Ugly girl? Well, your not ugly at all." "Do you dislike me?" "Dislike? I mean this is all-" Yukako bang on the table "Which one is it?! Do you like me or not?! Hurry and tell me! Don't you see how much I work so hard pouring out my heart?! Gah I spill my coffee all because of you!" EH?!" Yukako now calm down. "Oh....I'm sorry I got carried away. I-I'm Sorry. I don't know what came over me." Yukako cry.

"Seems it's like the ballon had been flattened. Thought Koichi is a lucky guy." Okuyasu said "Lets pretend we never saw that." They walk away "Hey Y/n, you coming?" Josuke called out "You guys go on ahead without me, I had something in my mind that I had some business that I must go. Call me when there's trouble." She jump on the rooftop ran off 'Something doesn't feel right about that Yukako... she probably a stand user.' She thought.

-Next Day-

Koichi mop the classroom floor "Hey Koichi" He look up see Yukako standing there from the sliding door "I wanna say I'm sorry what I said back at the cafe since yesterday." She apologized. "Oh it's alright ...I guess I'm bit surprise but it's fine." Koichi said. "Well, when I was back home I was embarrassed and stupid what I said  back there. And I look some things from the broader perspective." 

'Phew...I was really shock what happen that she turned out to be so strange...but I was wrong...she needs some time.' Koichi thought. "Will you... still be friends with me?" Yukako nervously said. "Oh...um sure. We can still be friends." Koichi said. "Really?! I'm glad. Oh I brought a gift for you as apologized." She walk behind him pull out a sweater place it front of him "It took me while night knitting this. It fit perfectly! I know your chest and height size. I made it as a charm!" Koichi sweat drop. "Oh I made lunch for us too. I thought we could eat together. Open wide~"

'W-what's going with her?! She definitely not normal! I...I had to man up and think of something to get away! What should I do?!' Koichi shake in fear. "Koichi, can you help me take out the trash?" The random student girl step in 'I'm saved!' "Y-Yeah, coming." Koichi ran off alongside with the girl.

"Thanks for helping Koichi, your quite handful." The girl smile "No problem, I gotta go now. Bye." Koichi walk away. "Excuse me" the girl turn around see Yukako walk up to her "Can I help you?" She ask.  "I want you to step away from Koichi, he's mine." The girl was confused "Yours? What do you mean?" Sudden Yukako pass by her "Hey! I'm talking to you! Fine be that way! Ow!" The girl flinch "What was that? Meh, oh well." She than smell something "what's that....HUH!" She saw the small trail of fire on the ground, she look up see her hair is on fire. "AAAAAHHHH!!! I need water!" She was about to grab bucket of water but the hair made her trip.

The hair cover her eyes blinding her "W...Wa-" the hair grab her tongue not letting her speak. "THE HAND!" The fire from her hair was now gone. "Josuke, do you think Yukako stand is a hair?"  "Yeah, it's like she manipulated her hair. Hey I think I had an idea to leave Koichi alone." Okuyasu tilted his head confused.

Y/n POV:
I took down two mans who try to hurt the lady here in this alleyway "Your safe now, go home." She nod ran off. I pull out my flip phone that was buzzing, I answer it "Hello?" "Y/n it's me Josuke, it's about Yukako, she kidnapped Koichi." 'I knew something going on with her.' "Understood, I'll go find her location where she live." I hang up. I use hamon search to find Yukako place where she at. I got another phone call than answer "Y/n this is Jotaro, where are you?" He ask "I'm going to find Koichi, he's kidnapped by female student name Yukako. She a stand user but her stand is her hair, weird right?"

One of my hamon spark come back to me "I gotta go, I think I found her." I hung up. I jump on the rooftop than the spark on my fingertip pointing straight. I ran fast following where the spark is telling me.

-TimeSkip-

So this is where she live, her house is by the edge of the water. I grab the doorknob but something pull me back with force throw me on the ground. I stood up quickly see Yukako coming at me "Koichi... is mine." She growl "Listen Yukako you can't force Koichi to stay with you or love you." Her hair coming straight at me. I dodge every attack from her that she try to hurt me. "YOU WON'T TAKE MY KOICHI AWAY FROM ME!!!" She yell. I was grab hold around from her squeezing me tight 'Guess I had no choice but to use my power.' I close my eyes than open them wide feel my power in me.

Third POV:
Y/n break free from Yukako hair "W-what?!" She was shock what she saw from her. Y/n hair was turn into silver, her left eye was black, her flesh arm has black scars around her and her nails grow into claws. 'What kind of person she is? Doesn't matter, I'll take her down easily.' Yukako hair was about to grab her but she vanished "What?! Where is-" she was grab on the neck behind. "Don't even try using your hair at me." Y/n growl. "Y/N!" She turn her head see Koichi step out from the house. He was shock see her look 'What happen to her? What is she? Is this some kind of her stand ability or something?' He thought.

"Koichi!" He look over the side see both Josuke and Okuyasu ran up to him. "You okay?" " I'm fine but look." Two boys shock what they saw "I...is that Y/n?... what happen to her?" Josuke said. "I don't know but we gotta help Yukako or else Y/n kill her instantly as murder." They nod in agree. They called out their stands about to attack Y/n but someone was behind her, their stands come back and the boys were shock who it was. "JOTARO?!" The boys shock "I know what's going on, I can sense what happen to her." Jotaro grab Y/n wrist made her let go from Yukako neck. He turn her body around facing him "That's enough....come back to normal."

Y/n appearance turn back to normal pass out in Jotaro arms. He pick her up bridal style "Don't do that again... can't lose you this time." He whisper. The boys ran up to him telling him 'Is she alright?' "She'll be fine, she didn't use too much power but if she do... she'll died." He told them. Yukako look at her sadly 'Guess she right, I can't force Koichi too much. If I do that, Koichi won't love me again.' She fell on her knees place her hands covering her eyes whimper. Koichi walk towards her knee down, Yukako look up at him "I still love you as a friend but maybe we'll love each other soon." He smile at her.

Yukako blush from his words 'He...still love me? He still love me!' She hug him with a smile. The boys look at them concern "Jotaro, can you tell us about her ability like what happen before." Josuke ask. Jotaro look at Y/n form than look back at Josuke "Maybe later, I'm taking her with me."