Tonio Restaurant

Third POV:
"Josuke, I'm getting hungry." Okuyasu whine "Well lets find a place to eat, maybe they had something good."  "Hey look!" Okuyasu pointed at the restaurant "Tonio...restaurant? That sounds new." "Hey whos's that?" They saw random person standing front of the restaurant. "Excuse me, do you work-huh?!" The person turn around "Hey Josuke and Okuyasu."  "Y/n?! Aren't you supposed to rest after well almost defeating Yukako." Josuke said. "I'm fine now, Jotaro been very worried about me after what happen of my transformation. So He let me off the hook today, I decided to get some lunch for myself." She explained.

"Speaking of Jotaro where is he?" Okuyasu said "He had some paper work to do from the speedwagon foundation." Y/n said. "Anyway I heard you both hungry so don't worry about paying, I'll pay for you." She pull out her wallet. "Yes!" They head inside see one worker guy "Welcome to Tonio Restaurant, I'm Tonio and I'll take you guys order, right this way." The man smile. He lead them to the table of three seat "Alright lets.... wait you forgot the menu." Okuyasu said. "Oh no no I don't give you fellas a menu, here in this restaurant I take you guys order what you like." Tonio explain. "Okay than, maybe something that look tasty and incredible." Okuyasu said. " Okay, I'll get that started, oh I almost forgot." Tonio place three glass of cup on the table pouring water.

"Enjoy your drinks, I'll be back." Tonio walk away. Okuyasu was the first drinking the water "Josuke! You gotta try this! This water taste incredible!" Josuke took a sip "Y-Your right...it taste incredible. What kind of water is this?" "*sniff*.....Josuke got any tissue, I need to wipe these tears away." "Oh sure." Okuyasu wipe the tears away from his eyes but the tears kept going "W-what is this?" Sudden more tears flooded out from his eyes and his eyes stared to deflated. "Okuyasu! What's going on?!" Josuke and Y/n panicked. "Calm down, his eyes only be that way for a little while. The water he drank was called mineral water, it's from Africa Kilimanjaro. It is melted snow from 500 years ago and it affected of washing away the cleansing eyes. The reason why your not crying is because you had a full night rest last night." Tonio explain.

"GUYS! My sleepiness is completely gone! AWESOME!!!" Okuyasu amazed. "I'll be back, I'll prepare your order in a minute." Tonio walk away. "Okuyasu, are...you sure you okay?" Josuke ask "I'm fine! The water was delicious! I feel amazing!" Okuyasu shout happily. "I got bad feeling about this guys, that guy is a stand user." Y/n told them. "You sure he's a stand user? You can sense his aura?" Josuke whisper. "Yeah, but I can't see his stand. I use Night Slash to investigated into his kitchen but I didn't see his stand with him. I got bad feeling about this." Y/n said.

"Here, I proceed you of mozzarella and tomato salad." Tonio place the plate of food front of Okuyasu. "Wow, looks very good." He took a bite, than in second  "AWESOME!!! Taste like heaven!" "I'm glad you enjoy it." Tonio smile. "Hey Okuyasu! Let me try one!" Josuke said. "No! This is mine! Order yourself!"  "Dammit! Fine I'll order myself!" Y/n sigh from their argument.

Bzzzzz

She pull her flip phone open it see it's Jotaro "Guys!" The boys stop arguing "I'm taking this call, I'll be outside." She stood up exit out from the restaurant.

Y/n POV:
What is it that he call me? I answered the phone "Y/n, someone is coming by tomorrow." "Who is it?" I ask. "It's old man and Kakyoin, they're coming by tomorrow." I choke my own saliva. 'Kakyoin and Joseph.... been so long that I haven't seen them since I had to keep a secret from them.' I thought. "Are you gonna be okay once you told them about your truth?" I took a deep breath "Y-Yeah.... I don't know how they react that I tell them about the truth." "Don't worry, I think they be fine once they see you." He hung up.

I place my flip phone inside my pocket heading back inside the restaurant but I don't see Josuke and Okuyasu here. 'Where are-' CRASH! 'Bloody hell... what's going on now?' I burst through the kitchen room see Okuyasu lay on the floor.... his chest was wide open! "Y/n!" I see Josuke fighting with Tonio. I called out Night Slash grab Tonio using his tendrils. "Explain now Tonio or else I'll slice you." I growl. "I feel better!" I turn my head shock see Okuyasu was now fine. "Wait you had the spirit?" I place Tonio down gently.

"It's called a stand, we all had one too." Josuke explain. Out of nowhere a flying tomato's appear "These I called them Pearl Jam. They help me made a perfect food." So that explain why since Okuyasu was having this weird kind of pain or something. "So you own this place? And made a delicious food by using your stand ability?" I question. "Indeed. BUT YOU!" He pointed at Josuke "You went around touching things without washing your hands!" Josuke shock. "But you threw the knife at me!"  "Of course! Now hurry up!"

I sat by Okuyasu with plate of pudding front of him, he was amazed that he took a bite out of it. "Here you go Y/n, your ice cream is prepare." Tonio place bowl of ice cream front of me walk back inside the kitchen. 'If this kill me, I'm hurting Tonio painfully.' I pick up the spoon scoop up a small piece and ate it. I swallowed it waiting for pain.
.

.

.

.

.
  Huh? Nothing? I feel fine but nothing happen to me. "That's weird? It supposed to happen to you." Okuyasu said. He take a small scoop of my ice cream take a bite than he scream in pain and in about like a second he turn out fine. "My back feels great! No more back pain! AWESOME!" He look at me "But how come it didn't happen to you?" I shrug "Maybe my blood type or something?"