Red Hot Chili Pepper part 2

Third POV:
  "We won't let you hurt Joseph and Kakyoin from inside the boat." Y/n growl. "Ha! You all think  you could stop me with my Red Hot Chili Pepper? You can't stop him, he's way too fast than you guys. I'm gonna blow you all away!" Chili ran up to Josuke going to attack him. Crazy Diamond about to punch him but Chili vanish "What? W-where did he-AGH!" Josuke was punch by Chili who Was behind Crazy Diamond. "Ahahaha! I told you! My Chili is faster than you!" Akira laugh evilly. Before Chili about to electrocute Josuke he was grab behind in surprise.

"W...What is this?! Who grab me?!" Chili panicked. "That would be me. Can't let you go til we finish you off." Y/n said. Night Slash throw him on the ground hard cause Akira speck out blood. "W...What kind....of stand... you had?" Akira stutter. "Night Slash was faster than your Chili stand. He had potential in him of what he's capable of from the inside." Y/n said. "Don't know what you said but I won't let you take me down!" Chili went behind her "Y/n! Behind you!" Koichi warn. Before Chili about to electrocute her, he was wrap around by the tendrils "What?!"  "I plan Night Slash to use his tendrils under my cloak so you won't see what's coming from behind." She than punch him on the face. Akira cover his face from the pain "H...how are you not electrocute?! He's made of sparks!" Akira scream.

"Can't tell you." Chili was throw on the ground hard. He look up shock see Y/n was in thin air about to punch him "This ends now!" She punch him but something is not right. The smoke she made fade away and she was shock that Chili wasn't there anymore. "What the-"  "Right behind you!" Chili electrocute her creating the sparks around her. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" 

"Y/N!!!" The sparks fade away than she collapse on the ground. "Y...Y/n!!!" The boys yell. "HA HA HA HA HA! She finished! One down.... two more to go." Akira smirk.

"You....bastard!" Crazy Diamond swung his fist at Chili but he dodged it. He keep attacking him in rage and Chili keep dodging from his attack. Chili went behind him electrocute him cause him scream in pain. "Josuke!" Koichi shock. Josuke went down on one knee pant in heavily, he spit out blood from the pain trying to stand up. "This ends here! Now-!"  "Not so fast!" Akira was grab behind lift up from the ground. "What the! Wait I know this tendrils! How are you still alive?!" Y/n smirk that she was behind him "I cover my whole body with hamon so it didn't hurt me much. I had a power of Hamon, it's  alike of sparks. So I cover my body with hamon and it won't hurt me.Now time to take you down!"  "Chili! Save me!"

Chili went behind her but he was grab on the neck by the tendril "Not this time." She throw him at the ocean. His body turn rusty that he can't swim hat he made of electricity. Akira scream in pain few blood pop out from him. Chili explode in the ocean than Akira pass out. Night Slash place him down on the ground gently. "Send messages to Jotaro that Chili and Akira are defeated." Y/n told Koichi, she walk up to Josuke healing his wound using her hamon.

"Jotaro! Chili and Akira are defeated!" Koichi told him through his Act 2. "Good, we'll be there in few minutes." Jotaro said. Josuke look at the ship with emotionless look on his face "Josuke" He turn his head around at Y/n "Know you don't like him but be respectful on him. Try your best to be nice to him." Y/n said in soft tone. Josuke sigh "Guess Your Right, I'll do my best."  "G....guys." They look at Koichi confused "His body...." They look where he's pointing "His body is gone!" They all shock. "Jotaro! Akira is gone!"  "What!" 

"We got intruder on board!" The speedwagon foundation guy barge in the room where Okuyasu, Joseph and Kakyoin are inside. "What!"  "Mr. Joestar, stay closed to me, Don't want you get hurt." Kakyoin warn him. The guy notice the purple hair dude "Who are you?"  He whisper. "Did you say something?" Okuyasu said. "No I said..."  "He's not part of the speedwagon foundation! He's the enemy!"  Akira yell "Wha!!!"  "You bastard!"  "It's not me!" But out of nowhere a cloak figure appeared like they teleport surprising them. "Who's that-!" Sudden Akira was punch on the chin knocking him out.

The guys were shock what jut happen "That cloak.... wait is that-!" Okuyasu mouth was shut that the cloak figure cover his mouth. They place their finger on their lip shushing him. They remove their hand that he's quiet now than vanished. They teleport behind Josuke remove their hoodie "Glad you didn't reveal your identity Y/n." Josuke said. "Can't let Akira hurt them." She said. The ship dock on port, four mans stepped out from the boat. Josuke and Joseph made eye contacts each other, Joseph was about to walk up to him but he trip, Josuke caught him in time. "Be careful, or else.....you'll fall in water." Josuke warn him.

He help him took a little step from the dock "Kakyoin.... there's someone you might wanna meet." Jotaro pointed at Y/n that she stand by the edge. She didn't made eye contact him, she look down at the ground with almost sad look. Kakyoin scan her feature than it pop out from his head "Y....Y/n?...." He whisper. She lift up her head made eye contact to him "Hey....Kakyoin...long time no see." She mumbled. "Know your mad at me since I-". She was cut off that she was hug in surprise "Y/N! I thought your gone! How?!" Kakyoin sob.

"Long story, I miss you too." She hug him back. "I'll explain til we head to the cafe, they had cherry cake. Sounds okay?" Kakyoin wipe his tears away and smile at her "Sounds great, I would love that."