Nijimura Brothers

Third POV:
  "Oh Josuke, where's Jotaro and Y/n?" Koichi ask "Jotaro still at the Morioh hotel to investigate and Y/n....I don't know where she is." He answer. "Oh there she is."  "Huh?" Josuke look where Koichi pointing at see Y/n lean on the wall. "Hey guys." She walk towards them "Listen I feel another stand aura and there's two.It's  from inside that house." She pointed at old abandoned house.  "But there's a sign said 'No trespassing' I'll take a peak." Koichi went up to small gate peak out his head but sudden a foot hit the gate cause him to choke.

"Oi. What are you doing coming to my house?" Out of nowhere an arrow shot Koichi neck. "Koichi!"  Y/n scan the arrow "Josuke, that arrow is a stand arrow!"  "What?!" She look up see a mysterious figure inside the house looking out from the window than he left. "I'm gonna take you both down." The boy manifest his stand, before the hand coming at Josuke the tendrils caught his wrist. "What the?!"  "Not gonna happen." Night Slash throw the stand down on the ground cause the boy  speck out blood.

Josuke look where Koichi was but he's gone "Josuke, the figure took Koichi away. Let's go."  "We're not done-"  the boy was cut off by Night Slash who punch him on the chest. They through the small gate peak inside the house, they saw the boy drag Koichi body. "Who are you?" Josuke ask  "Hmm....like I tell you." The person chuckle. "Seems you took down my brother Okuyasu easily." Josuke walk inside the house "Hey! I'm not-!" Okuyasu step inside the house but his face has been shot out of nowhere, small holes appeared drip out blood from him and he fall on the ground.

"What the?!"  They look back see the person was gone along with Koichi body. "I know his name." Josuke look at Y/n confused "I had been doing some research around here in Morioh and everybody's name. That guy is name Keicho." She walk towards Okuyasu use her hamon healing his face.  "Lets go, stick with me." She grab Josuke hand walk inside. "Wait, this might be a trap. Don't you see that Okuyasu was-" suddenly something coming at them "Hamon Barrier!" Y/n created a barrier. The shots deflect the barrier "Seems Keicho has some kind of stand but the shots were too small." Once the barrier faded away, they hurried upstairs open the door that was right front of them see Koichi lay on the floor. Josuke started heal Koichi neck "Huh? What happen?"  "You both made it up." They look over see Keicho lean on the wall with small toy soldiers from of him aiming at them all.

"Ready! Fire!" They closed their eyes waiting for the impact but it never came. They open their eyes see Y/n front of them with tendrils behind her back "W-what's that?!" Koichi shock "Guess Keicho shot you with an arrow which gave you the stand ability." She sigh. "Soldiers! Fire again!" They're shooting at them again but Night Slash slice many small bullets "What?! How can you take down the small-!" He was grab on the neck by Night Slash tendrils.

"My stand has a ability using his vision, he can slice through anything by using his claws." Night Slash throw him out the room, he lay on the wooded floor grunt in pain. Y/n sigh but heard a shuffle sound from the other room "Guys, there's another person from the other room." They head to other door see there's few boxes but one of them move. "What's that?" Than a shadow figure come out from the box hid behind the boxes.

Night Slash throw the boxes reveal a green creature "What the heck is that?"  "Hey look!" They follow where Koichi pointing at see the wall was open show the bow and arrow that were hid behind.

"Don't... touch it." They saw Keicho step in the room stumbling "Why did you had the bow and arrow with you? Tell us." Y/n growl. Keicho told them the story from his past that his father has a flesh bud that was from the stand user than one day he turn into a creature. "Listen, you can't find a stand user. The stand user who put flesh bud on your father was name Dio, he's gone since 10 years ago. He was an enemy so he had to be destroy." She sigh. "Y....you kill him?! I'm the one who's going to find him not you!!!" Keicho growl. Before he about to manifest his stand he was hold back by Okuyasu. "Brother! That's enough!"  "Let me go! I'm going to kill her!"

Josuke notice a shadow from above, he look up see a figure from the glass window "Guys, there's someone up there." They look at him "What? But there's only five of us. Who is-"  "I'll be taking that arrow!" The sparks appeared behind Keicho than he was punch through on the chest. "Now the arrow is mine!" The stand laugh evilly. "Who are you?!" Okuyasu said "I'm Red Hot Chili Pepper and I'm here to steal the stand arrow. Now it's mine!" He went through the plug along with Keicho.  Josuke broke the glass window from the rooftop.

"Guys, you might wanna see this." They climb up see Keicho body hang on the wires, his body were burnt never receive a single movement. "B...brother..." Okuyasu fell on his knees broke out the tears. "BIG BROTHER!!!!" He shout.

-Next day-

Josuke in the bathroom patching his wounds "Damn, that's gonna leave a mark." The door bell ring "Josuke! Can you get the door." Tomoko called out. Josuke walk towards the door grab the knob "Who is- huh!"  "Yo! Josuke! Let's walk to school together." It was Okuyasu who show up. "Okuyasu? What are you-"  "He change his side so he's a good guy now." Y/n pop out her head behind Okuyasu.

"Yeah! She comfort me after my brother funeral. So I'm now good guy! Let's head to school." Okuyaso grin. "W-what!!!" Josuke shock "Better hurry l or else your gonna be late." Y/n said. "R-right! Mom I'm heading off now!" He called out head outside. They walk together on the sidewalk "So how's Jotaro doing?" Josuke question "He's fine, I told him yesterday about the arrow that was taken away. Tomorrow I'm going to find this stand user who took the arrow. Don't know what he gonna do with it but the arrow...... must be destroy." She told them.