Bonus Special

Okay so I decided to make a bonus for this part. This is about Jotaro worried about Y/n that she may get reckless again. So he decided to stick with her to make sure she safe with him from the outside world or danger. But than he had something to tell her, something important.

Enjoy!
———————————————————————-

Third POV:
Jotaro place Y/n body on the bed since he came back after Yukako fight. He felt worried from the inside that he can't lose her again since what happen back in Cario that they fought Dio together. He look at her peaceful form that she looks tired 'Gotta make sure she never use that power again.' He thought. He unclip the cloak that she wore took it off but he was shock what he saw. She wore a tank top that show off so many scars everywhere on her arm, shoulders, and collarbone. 'What the fucking hell?!?! Where did she get all those scars? Did she got into a fight?' He lift one of her arm looking at the scars.

He felt a movement from her arm that he held, he look at Y/n see she awaken, she turn her head around see him by her "Jotaro?" She whisper. She about to get up but Jotaro push her back gently, before she say something "Where?" She confused "Where the hell did you get these scars?" He grumble. Y/n sigh and spoke "It was 10 years ago, I had been training of my power and hamon to go on a mission. When the speedwagon foundation called saying there's some stand users around the world to be stop. I decided to go alone to stop them from causing trouble. Some of them were less strong and some of them were more strong.

I use my hamon to defeat them but some strong stand almost kill me so I had no choice but to use my transformation. It was kinda hard to take down many stand users to be in custody once I'm done with them. Plus I didn't die from overwhelming my transformation, my dad train me for my eye once I use it as an emergency. I know how you feel about me since I was a reckless kid back than." She explained. "Don't ever do that!" Jotaro grab her both arms pull her in a big hug. "Don't...ever...do that...again." He growl.

Y/n pat him on the back trying to comfort him, she felt something wet on her shoulder. She shock that she feel his tears coming out that he was crying "I'm so sorry of worrying you." She apologized. After like a minute of comfort, Jotaro grab the tray of tea that was on the table place it by Y/n side. "Get some rest, your probably tired from working hard." He said. Y/n pour some tea in a cup drinking it, Jotaro walk into his office room to do some research. He still worried about Y/n that she may get hurt again once she go outside.

-Next Day-

Y/n put on her cloak that she ready to head out "Jotaro I'm heading out now." Before she grab the door knob her wrist was grab by rough hand, she turn around see Jotaro standing behind her. "Where are you going?" He ask "Heading to find any stand users that are out there somewhere, I gotta make sure nothing gonna happen." She answer. She turn back about to open the door but she was pull behind. "Jotaro... do you mind please." She said. "I'm coming with you." She was shock what he said 'Never knew Jotaro is coming with me since last time.' She thought. "Alright, lets go." They step out from hotel room.

Y/n and Jotaro walk on the sidewalk to find any stand users. "So Jotaro how was your life since I was gone?" She ask. "It's fine, still some bitches get on my nerves."He said. "Help!" They stop their tracks hearing someone called for 'help'. "Those robberies has the hostages!" They look ahead see few people are back away by the cops from getting closed at the bank apartment. They decided to go what's going on, they gently push people away see four robberies holding the hostages around their neck. "Let us through or else we'll shoot them!!!" One of them said. "Good grief, let's get go-Huh?!" Y/n was not by Jotaro side anymore. "What do you think your doing?!" He look up see Y/n stood front of them. She use her tendrils pull the hostages away from the robberies to save them and take them down.

After she took those robberies down she jump on the rooftop ran off. 'Dammit! Why did she do that?' Jotaro ran off going to find her.

Y/n POV:
I land in middle of the park sat down on the bench. Hope Jotaro isn't mad since I did to the robberies. "Y/N!" Or not. I turn around see Jotaro was few feet away. I stood up only been tackled in big hug "What were you thinking?!" He pull away looking at me with those anger expression. "Those robberies were going to shoot the hostages so I had to save them." "Let the police do their job to save them!" He growl. "Look I know you were worried about-....wait....why did you care about me since I came here last time?" I question. His eyes widen than pull away from the hug "It's nothing, let's get a move on." He pull his hat down not showing his expression. I shrug it off than walk by him.

We head to the cafe that is lunch time now since we walk like a minute or so. We head inside ordering something, Jotaro order a sandwich and cup of tea. And I order the same thing, once we got our order we sat outside eating our lunch peacefully.

After we finish our lunch we head back to the hotel to do some research. I sat on the couch checking every papers while Jotaro was in his office room doing some paperwork of his marine biologist. My flip phone was buzzing in my pocket, I pull it out answer it "Hey Y/n it's Josuke, wanna hang out together?" I was about to say something but my phone was swipe away from my hand. "She busy helping me doing some research." Jotaro hung up. "Chert? What's your problem Jotaro?" He look at me and didn't say any words, he head back into his office room close the door behind.

I sat down on the bed put on my headset listening some music from my Walkman. I hum along the music than I felt a weight on my shoulder. I look over see Jotaro lay his head down on my shoulder and he looks tired doing some hard work he has been doing. I took his hat off place it on the table side and place my flesh hand petting his head. I pull my hand away but Jotaro grab my wrist, he look at me with those blue eyes staring at me. "Y/n" he move his face closer, I move my face back but rough hand grab behind my head making me stop.

Third POV:
"Jotaro what are you-" her lip was slam together by Jotaro. It was soft and passionate kiss, Y/n was shock and didn't move a single movement, not pushing away or back away. It was like a  minute after the kiss broke catching their breath. "Jotaro..." he look up at her "Why did you kiss me?" She whisper. He place his head on her "Because... since we first met and travel I felt my heart telling me I'm in love with you because of your personality. After we fought Dio, I didn't get a chance to confessed my feelings since you died after your transformation. I know you were too young since your 15 so I wait for your ages to change." He explained.

Blush appeared just a little red on Y/n cheeks "Jotaro, I don't know about this. You already had a wife since I was gone but-"  "I divorced her because she cheated on me." He cut her off. "...Wha...?...do you...had any child?" "A daughter, her name is Jolyne, I didn't bring her with me because it's dangerous coming here in Morioh so I ask my mom a favor to take care of her while I'm gone." Jotaro said.

-Later at Night-

Y/n come out from the bathroom after she took a shower, she wore white shirt and sweatpants. She saw Jotaro lay on the bed sleeping. She walk towards the bed tucking herself in, she face at the wall closing her eyes but she felt pair of arms wrap around her waist. She turn her head over see Jotaro still asleep and his face nuzzling behind her neck.

She try ignore his breathing but something wet touch her neck, her eyes widen feel him giving her butterfly kisses. "Jotaro...please stop that." She whisper. "Nope" he keep kissing her neck causing her to blush. She turn her body around grab his face pull him into a kiss of her lip. She pull back looking at his blush face "There, better?" She turn back facing at the wall.

Jotaro still blushing, hugging her tight nuzzling behind her neck. "Love you" he mumble, Y/n sigh closing her eyes than smile "Love you too."