Heart father

Third POV:
"Got any luck finding Kira?" Ask Kakyoin "No...my hamon search can't find him, they're telling me they can't him since he change his look." Y/n replied. "It's hard to look for him, he's gotta be around." Said Josuke. They walk on the side walk but an orange sparkle hamon went towards Y/n, it slide up on her fingertip pointing to directions. "Guys! It's telling us something." She said. "Did it find Kira?" "No...it's telling me....he has an old home where he live before....from long time ago. I'm gotta called the others."

-Timeskip-

"So one of your hamon search found Kira old house when he was a kid?" Jotaro said "Yes, it told me. Don't know how long is this place but we gotta find some something to investigate that he had in there." The groups went inside Kira house. Okuyasu and Koichi are at the kitchen, Josuke and Jotaro were inside the office room and Kakyoin and Y/n were inside the Kira room.

Y/n POV:
Me and Kakyoin try to find something here in this living room. Suddenly my body start to tingle and this time it's not a stand.....could it be?....I don't believe it. I follow where the aura leading me taking me to the room where the others are there. The aura I feel come from inside the drawer. The others call my name, I ignore them walk towards the drawer. I open it pull something out show
.

.

.

.

.

.
A stand arrow! I feel the others from behind me were shock. "So that's where the stand arrow was hidden!" Josuke said. I turn around "Seems Chili Pepper place this here the whole time. Good thing we found this, let's send it to-"

Snap!

We look at the camera from the table that flash us. The photo came out, Jotaro was the first to grab it, me and Josuke look at the photos see us and........What the! Is that Kira dad?! He was right behind us and black aura surrounded him. "Guys, got this bad feeling....that's Kira dead father, seems he haunted this house." I said.

Josuke snatch it from Jotaro hand tear it to half but suddenly our body are tearing apart! "Josuke! Fix the photo! Hurry!" Josuke use his Crazy Diamond than he fix the photo and all of us are back to normal.

Third POV:
"This is messed up. Let's get out of-!" BLAM "Ow! What the? What's going on?" Josuke said. "Guys! What's going on?" Koichi, Okuyasu and Kakyoin came front of the office room. "Seems this room create a force barrier, guess we can't find a way out." Y/n replied. "Kill...kill...kill...kill...." Jotaro, Josuke and Y/n look at the photo see Yoshihiro held the knife at Josuke neck. "This is bad! He's gonna kill us! Jotaro! Y/n! do something! Your Star Platinum and Night Slash is much powerful so hurry up and do something!" Josuke panicked.

"Sorry Josuke but I had to throw away the towel." "HUH?!!" "Star Platinum and Night Slash are powerful than you think, every damage we throw at him will come back and damage us again, it be waste of energy." Y/n sigh. "What are you two talking about?!" "Die! Die! Die!" Yoshihiro cut off Josuke, Jotaro and Y/n heads.

The drawer open itself than a knife float out, it point at Josuke and fly towards him. He use Crazy Diamond try to destroy it but his fists went through "It won't stop! It's coming at me!"

Jotaro place the photo on the camera, the light went flash. "He can control any photo when he go anywhere." Jotaro said. "What! How?!" Yoshihiro yell in anger. "And now....you won't escape." Y/n grab the photo from Jotaro hand slowly closing it see him try to escape. "Listen here punk, don't try to get in our way from protecting your son. Once we meet again someday....I'll rip you from limb to limb." She than slam the photo close. She open the drawer grab the tape wrap it around the photo, she place the folded photo on the wall than her tendrils stab both sides with pins to hang it. "Phew! Thanks Y/n, that was scary." Josuke sigh in relief.

"Now listen up, don't listen to Kira father or else he'll escape. So don't listen to him, talk to him, and don't fool from his trick. Got it?" Koichi, Okuyasu and Josuke nod their heads. "Koichi, Okuyasu, Kakyoin, search here in this room. Me, Josuke and Y/n we'll look at the right side of the room." Jotaro order. The others nod searching the office room while the others were inside the right side of the room.

Y/n POV:
I place the stand arrow inside my bag to keep it safe. I look every stuff to investigate around here. "Y/n." I turn around facing at Jotaro that he's behind me. "What is it Jotaro?" I said. "I got a call from your father since yesterday and he want me to give you this message." I titled my head confused. Wonder what message that my papa want to send me something from Jotaro. "He said.... 'A backup is coming tomorrow.' And I don't know why he send you a backup."

Backup? What kind of backup? "Backup? Does he tell you their names or who they are?" Jotaro shook is head no. "He didn't tell me but he told me it's a he and is an expert and has a stand. So we be meeting him on the shore and find out who's this stand user is." Jotaro replied.

"AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!" I drop the stuff I hold, me and Jotaro and Josuke hurry to the office room. We see The others try to grab the photo that flying around. "Ha! Ha! Ha! I'm free now! I'm going to find my son and kill you all! And one last thing." Kira father throw the tape wrap around my bag. I grab my bag hold it tight not to let it go. Kira father pull it hard but he won't stand a chance that I'm stronger than him. "Oh and I got surprise for you! Here you go!" I see he throw pins aim towards me.

I cover my face using my prosthetic arm protecting myself. My other hand was feel empty and.....oh crap. I move my prosthetic arm see Kira father got the stand arrow and fly outside to escape. We head outside from the house see him riding the bird. "Freaking crap! He got away! He's too far to capture him." Josuke growl. "He's pissing me off...once I see him again I'm gonna rip him apart." I growl.

————————————————————————————————————————————————

~Bonus~

-Next Day-

Third POV:
Jotaro and Y/n were by the shore see the speedwagon ship coming closer. Once the ship dock, one of the speedwagon worker came to view and had a leash in his hands and something come out from the ship. Jotaro look closer see who it was and his expression look surprise.

"Mr. Kujo, Ms. L/n, I brought out your new partner." Than suddenly a dog appeared out from the ship. "Is that a-" "Y/D/N!" Y/n exclaimed. "That's your dog?" Jotaro ask. "Yes, He is. He's my dog long time ago when I was 15, we hang out together. Wait? Since you talk about my dad and he said, 'he had a stand.'? But what kind a stand he had?" Y/n wonder.

Suddenly a twirl of wind appear behind y/d/n like a tornado, the wind fade away than a stand appear behind him.

Jotaro and Y/n were shock in surprise. "Awesome! My dog has a stand and it's alike a cyborg stand!" Y/n exclaimed. "Your father came up your dog stand name, meet Speed White. Speed White is much faster, can summon blades from it arms and legs, and control the wind." The worker explained.

Night Slash manifest himself fly towards Speed White hug him around his neck with a smile. Y/n hug her dog around it neck "I'm so proud of you! I can't believe you had a stand!" Jotaro pull his hat down with small smile seeing them cute.