Telling News

Ochako and Momo were walking back with a little more pep in their step before bumping into Jirou and Tsu from their class. They noticed their happy demeanor to stop the duo to question. "Yo, Shimomo. What's got you so happy?" Jirou spoke up while Tsu looked at them to ask as well. "Ochako, you seem to be happier than you looked coming back to the dorms. What happened?" Ochako looked at Momo who was wondering if they should say or not. They both shrugged before agreeing. "We'll tell you, but you have to keep this a secret from Izuku." "Yes. We'd like to tell him this ourselves." "What, are you both pregnant or something?" Jirou started to laugh at her comment a bit with both girls being completely silent with the aux cord quirk user getting quieter and quieter until there was nothing but a dead silence between all four of them.

"So...is it something about pregnancy or something?" Both remained silent with Tsu's eyes going blank as if she knew exactly what was happening. "*ribbit* *ribbit*." "CAN WE JUST SAY WHAT IT IS PLEASE!? THIS SILENCE IS TERRIFYING ME!" "Momo and I went to Recovery Girl when we came back and told her about our symptoms of being really tired and being nauseous to the point we were throwing up, she asked us to take a pregnancy test." "Few minutes later, they registered positive." Both pregnant women smiled as Jirou and Tsu couldn't believe what they were hearing. "Oh crap, I hit the nail on the head." Tsu smiled at them before congratulating the two. "I hope you two have healthy kids, I know you'll do a great job with how Eri's happy already *ribbit*." "Thanks Tsu. That means a lot." The four started to walk back to the dormitory. Upon walking inside, they noticed both Izuku, and Inko on the sofa watching Eri and Toseki play on a mat in front of them while enjoying some time.

"Hey Inko. What are you doing here?" The green haired mother looked over to smile. "Momo. Ochako. Nice to see you two again. I came over to give Toseki some time with Eri since for the past week her father and I have been a little busy and couldn't see her." "Apparently she went every day going 'Mama! Ewi!' 'Dada! Ewi!' for them to finally get the chance today." Both girls smiled at watching the two children play on the floor with building blocks before knocking them down like it was a game. They couldn't help but laugh with Tsu and Jirou heading upstairs to relax. Meanwhile, Inko began to notice something about both Ochako and Momo that she was rather interested in. "Izuku, do you mind going up to find Korrin and Mushu. I heard something fall and think they might be into something." "Gotcha." Izuku got up before kissing his wives and heading upstairs to see what their little troublemakers were into.

Once alone, Inko looked at the two intrigued about something before speaking up. "So how far along?" "Excuse me?" Momo questioned as Inko specified. "How far along are both your pregnancies?" Both girls looked amazed and about to ask how. Before they could though, Inko beat them to the punch with an answer. "I work in a hospital. I've seen a lot of women come pregnant to know what a woman expecting looks like by just their facial features." Both began to smile a bit before answering. "Over half a month if we're doing the math right." "So around the time of the Sports Festival?" Both nodded for Inko to have a bit of satisfaction finding this out. "So how are you going to tell Izuku?" "We honestly do not know yet. We just figured this out at most an hour ago and aren't quite sure where to go with this just yet." Momo stated this as her and Ochako started going over how they could say this. Knowing their husband, they feared that this could put a shock in him that is almost as bad as the ones he puts out and force him to pass out on them. Granted, he'd probably pass out to begin with, but they didn't want to be so upfront in that aspect to maybe keep him from getting hurt from it.

While thinking about this, Inko's phone rang for her to pick it up. "Hello?....Oh no....I'll be over there soon....Ok, bye. That was my work. The head doctor had a family emergency happen which needed him to leave. They need me to come in a few hours early. I hate to ask this, but do you mind watching Toseki until Toshi gets out of his faculty meeting?" "Sure." "You help us when we need a babysitter for Eri, it's only right for us to return the favor when you need it." Inko smiled before walking over to Toseki to pick her up. "Mommy needs to go to work early, Toseki. But you'll get to stay with Eri, aunt Momo, aunt Ochako, and uncle Izuku until daddy gets back from his meeting. Can you be a good girl for them?" The baby blankly stared at Inko before smiling as an answer. "That's my girl." She kisses Toseki's head before placing her back on the ground next to Eri. "I'll see you all tomorrow. I'll tell Toshi where to pick up Toseki while I head in." "Bye."